Attractive discounts, cash backs, rewards, and fantastic deals on any merchandise have fuelled the demand for Yesbank Credit Cards among first-time users. These credit cards are meticulously designed to meet the different needs of people. Flexible credit limits and personalized offers are some of the other key highlights of Yesbank Credit Cards.
One can easily apply for a Yesbank Credit Card through both online and offline. If you have already applied for a credit card, then follow this guide to check the status of your application.
Check Yes Bank Credit Card Status
1. Tracking Yes Bank Credit Card Status Online
- Visit Yesbank’s official website https://www.yesbank.in/credit-card-application-status.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Now, enter either form number or application reference number.
- Type the code shown in the picture.
- Press in the “Submit” button to know the status of your application.
What is the Application Reference Number?
When a person applies for a Yesbank Credit Card, the bank will send an SMS to your registered mobile number acknowledging your credit card application with the reference number and application number.
When you click on the Submit button, the system will display you either of the following statuses:
- In-progress/In-process: This states that your application is still under review and is in its initial stage. The bank is still verifying the details provided by you.
- Approved: This is really good news, as the bank has processed your application, and your card has been sent for printing and will be dispatched soon.
- Rejected: This means that your submitted application has failed to meet the eligibility norms of the bank and is being rejected or disapproved. Note, you are eligible to re-apply for Yes Bank credit card only after 3-6 months.
- On-hold: When your Yes bank credit card status says “on-hold”, it means there are some missing documents or details from your end. Usually, in such cases, you will receive a call from the bank to clear the issue.
- Dispatched: If the bank has successfully approved your application and is released to be sent to your address, you will find the status “dispatched”. You will also receive a message with Air Way Bill number to track the shipment.
Also Checkout: Tracking Ways for Kotak Credit Card Status
2. Yes Bank Credit Card Status Checking Offline
People who are unable to access the internet can also check their Yesbank Credit Card Status with these steps:
- People living in India can call on 1800 103 6000 / 1800 103 1212.
- People living aboard can call on +91 22 4935 0000 / +91 22 4935 000.
E-mail: You can also write to the bank requesting to share your Yesbank Credit Card Status. Draft and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Make sure to add your application form number or application reference number, mobile number, and your date of birth in the mail.
Walk: You can also walk to the nearest Yes Bank branch with all the necessary details like reference number, the application number, and date of birth. The bank representative will help you track your status and ask you to follow the further procedures accordingly.
You might like: Track Your SBI Credit Card Status
How to apply for Yes Bank Credit Card?
One can easily apply for a Yesbank Credit Card through both online and offline methods. You can visit your nearest Yes Bank Branch and ask for the credit card application form. Fill the form with all the necessary details correctly and get it checked with the bank official.
Online users can visit the official website and fill the form. Just go to the “Credit Card” section and search for “Apply Now”. Press on this button and fill-up the form with the correct details. Recheck all the details once again before clicking on the “Submit” button.
About Yes Bank
Established in 2004, Yes Bank is one of the leading private sector banks in India. It is the only bank to be honored with Greenfield Bank license by RBI (Reserve Bank of India). At present, this prestigious bank has over 600 branches and 2,000 ATMs across the country. Yes Bank offers five different credit cards.
Yes Bank Credit Card Eligibility
Before applying for a Yes Bank credit card, one must have complete knowledge about the eligibility requirements as mentioned below:
- Both salaried and self-employed people are eligible for Yes Bank Credit Card.
- The minimum age of the person applying for the credit card should be 21 years while the maximum age is 60 years.
- The earning of the applicant should not be less than Rs. 5 Lakh per annum.
Yes Bank credit card FAQs
If all the documents submitted and the details in your application form meet the eligibility criteria then, you should receive your yes bank credit card within 7 – 15 working days.
Yes bank does offer the option of cash withdrawal on most of its credit cards. One can easily withdraw cash from ATM with a Yes Bank credit card. There is always some fees associated with it, so make sure you know them.
The interest rate of Yes Bank credit card is 1.2% per month or 14.40% per annum for salaried persons. For others, the bank charges an interest rate of 1.99% per month or 23.88% per annum. However, all these interest charges are subject to change.
Fantastic reward points, lifestyle benefits, great offers on travel, dining and shopping, fuel surcharge waiver, and secure password for IVR transactions are some of the major benefits of Yes Bank credit card.
A salaried person applying for a credit card should have a minimum salary of Rs 25,000 per month. For self-employed individuals, the earning should be Rs 5 lakh per annum. A good credit score is also important to apply for a Yes Bank credit card.