Started in the year 1994, IndusInd bank is counted amongst the best banks in India. The bank has its headquarters in Pune. It specializes in retail banking services. With time the bank has come up with various services in order to provide the best of the services to its users. The bank offers all types of banking, and you can even avail or its credit card for additional benefits. You can simply apply for its credit card through its official website. Post that, you can also track your IndusInd bank credit card status through few easy steps.
Ways Check Status of IndusInd Bank Credit Card Application Online
After submitting the credit card application online, applicants can keep a tab on IndusInd Credit Card Application status through the official website of IndusInd. After submitting the application, applicants receive an application id, which later helps them keep track of the status.
- Visit the official website of IndusInd- indusind.com.
- Go to the credit card section.
- Click on –Track your application status.
- Enter your Application id and mobile number/date of birth.
- Then click on the Submit button to track the status of your credit card application.
How to Check IndusInd bank Credit Card Status Offline?
There are two ways through which applicants can track the status of the IndusInd bank credit cards application offline
1. Connect with IndusInd bank’s customer care team at their toll-free number – 1860-500-5004 or 022-44066666. Share all the necessary details with the executive, and accordingly, he/she would share the application’s status.
2. You can also visit the branch of nearest IndusInd bank and directly meet the representative between 10 am to 4 pm in order to know the status of your IndusInd credit card application.
How can I Check IndusInd bank Credit Card Status by Ragistered Mobile Number?
Hands down this one of the easiest ways of checking your IndusInd bank credit card status as you can use your mobile phone on the go to as well. Also, it is an easy and no-brainer task. All you would have to do is follow the below-listed steps to check the application status of the IndusInd credit card.
- Go to the official website of the IndusInd bank.
- Click on the Credit Card section.
- On the subsequent page, enter the Application ID along with your phone number.
- You will then receive an OTP.
- Enter the OTP and voila!
- Now you can check the status of your credit card application.
Ways to Check IndusInd Bank Credit Card Status by Date of Birth
Another way of checking the application status of the IndusInd credit card tracking by date of birth. Here are a few easy steps that you would have to follow to check the credit card application status.
- Download the IndusInd bank app or visit its website.
- Click on Track your Credit Card.
- Punch in your date of the birth in the correct order, as asked.
- Subsequently, click on the Submit button.
- Have a look at the current status of your IndusInd Bank credit card application.
Ways to Track IndusInd Bank Credit Card Application Status by Airway Bill Number
Air Waybill number is a number that credit card applicants receive once their application is approved from the respective bank. Applicants can use the Air waybill number to track the shipment of their IndusInd bank credit cards approval process. Here are five easy steps that would help you know your credit card application status through the Airway bill number.
- Go to the official website of IndusInd bank.
- Click on track your credit card.
- Subsequently, punch in your Airway bill number.
- Have a look at the location and estimated time for the delivery of the card.
Ways to Check IndusInd credit card payment
In order to check your IndusInd credit card payment, follow these steps.
- Download the IndusInd bank app or visit its official website.
- Click to Credit Cards.
- Complete the log-in process.
- Check your credit card payment details.
- You will also receive an email from the bank for the same.
Documents Required while Applying for IndusInd Credit Card
While applying for the IndusInd credit card, you would be asked to provide identity proof, income proof, address proof, pan card, and a passport-sized photo. You can give the following documents.
- Election Voters ID/ Driving License/Aadhaar Card/Passport
- Salary Slips of the last three months/ Bank statement of the last three months.
- Electricity Bill/Phone Bill/Rental Agreement/ Bank Statement/ Flat maintenance bill
Eligibility for IndusInd Bank Credit Cards
In order to apply for IndusInd credit card, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant should be between 21 to 65 years of age.
- The applicant should be a permanent employee.
- He/s she should have an ideal CIBIL score.
- He/she should have a monthly source of income.
Different IndusInd Credit Cards
- IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card.
- IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card
- IndusInd Bank Pinnacle Credit Card
- IndusInd Bank Legend Credit Card
- IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card
- IndusInd Platinum Credit Card
Benefits IndusInd Bank’s Credit Card
Some of the benefits of IndusInd bank credit card are the following:
- With every IndusInd credit card, you will get gift vouchers that you can redeem through offline and online retailers.
- Credit cardholders can choose to spend an additional amount while opting for the No pre-set spending limit. This feature would allow you to spend more than the actual limit.
- The IndusInd bank has been associated with many leading companies, restaurants, airlines. You can get the benefit of the same through various offers, reward points, Cashback, and discount code while using the credit card of IndusInd.
- One can cover loans through IndusInd credit card without any documentation.
- Many of the IndusInd bank credit cards also provide insurance cover. Users can avail of medical insurance according to the terms and conditions of the respective credit card.
The IndusInd bank is one of the reputed Indian banks. It provides various services that include bank cards- credit and debit cards. Along with IndusInd bank credit card, you will get many benefits such as discounts, offers, and medical insurance, etc. You can easily apply for the credit card and then check IndusInd bank credit card status through online and offline. In case you are Yes Bank cardholder you can Track Yes Bank Credit Card Status Online & Offline – 2020
You can either visit the IndusInd bank’s official website or call at IndusInd bank customer care number to check the status of your credit card application.
To check your IndusInd credit card balance by SMS, send STMT with the last four digits of your credit card to 5676757.
The minimum balance required in IndusInd Bank is Rs 10,000. If the amount is less, you would have to pay the penalty of Rs.250-to Rs.350.
• Download the IndusInd bank app or visit its official website and complete the log-in process.
• Click to Banking Menu.
• Then select-Credit Cards Service Request.
• Choose your preferred credit card.
• Click to Generate Credit Card pin.
• Then enter credit card details –CVV number, expiry date, date of birth, etc.
• Click to ‘’ New Pin’’ and enter the pin.
• Then click on ‘’Confirm New Pin’’ and then click Proceed.
• After a while, you will receive an OTP number on your registered mobile number.
• Enter the same OTP number and click Submit.