The only way to grow as a country is by empowering women. When a woman is free to walk on the path she has chalked for herself, she contributes significantly to society’s development as a whole. So today, take out time to encourage females around you with powerful women empowerment quotes.
Here you will find great quotes and short messages by powerful women and celebrities you can relate to. So lift your spirits high and touch the zenith’s height because it’s the time to realize you have wings to fly.
Motivational Women Empowerment Quotes by Strong Women
If need a word of encouragement today, it is beat to hear it from the strong women in business. In the list below, we have quoted the sayings of well-known actresses, philanthropists, women freedom fighters of India, politicians, chefs, writers, and many significant women. So be inspired by reading these quotes.
1. A country’s greatness lies in its undying ideals of love and sacrifice that inspires the mothers of races.- Sarojini Naidu
2. If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman. -Margaret Thatcher
3. Better remain silent, better not even think, if you are not prepared to act.- Annie Besant
4. One of the lessons that I grew up with was always staying true to yourself and never letting what somebody else says distract you from your goals.- Michelle Obama
5. I’ve interviewed and portrayed people who’ve withstood some of the ugliest things life can throw at you, but the one quality all of them seem to share is an ability to maintain hope for a brighter morning, even during our darkest nights. – Oprah Winfrey
6. I raise my voice—not so that I can shout, but so that those without a voice can be heard. … We cannot all succeed when half of us are held back. -Malala Yousafzai
7. Ultimately, I found that if you truly pour your heart into what you believe in — even if it makes you vulnerable — amazing things can and will happen. -Emma Watson
8. Drama is very important in life: You have to come on with a bang. You never want to go out with a whimper. – Julia Child
9. You can be an absolute woman, and also be smart and tough and not lose your femininity. – Priyanka Chopra
10. It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent.- Madeleine Albright
11. I’m tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay. –Madonna
12. I’m learning how to drown out the constant noise that is such an inseparable part of my life. I don’t have to prove anything to anyone. I only have to follow my heart and concentrate on what I want to say to the world. I run my world. – Beyoncé
13. I am not free while any woman is unfree, even when her shackles are very different from my own. – Audre Lorde
14. Like art, revolutions come from combining what exists into what has never existed before.” – Gloria Steinem
15. What you know today can affect what you do tomorrow. But what you know today cannot affect what you did yesterday. -Condoleezza Rice
16. I don’t know why beauty is attached only to women. I don’t believe it’s gender-specific or even species-specific.- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
List of Inspiring Women Empowerment Quotes You Need to Listen
The words have power to either fill someone with positivity or drown them to the ocean of negative thoughts. Today choose to bring light of positivity in someone’s life by sending the inspiring women empowerment quotes to women around you. The following quotes are selected from various speakers, activities, poets and it also includes motivating Abdul Kalam quotes. We hope you will be encouraged by this collection of female uplift quotes.
17. A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.
18. The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who’s going to stop me.
19. The best protection any woman can have is courage.
20. We need women at all levels, including the top, to change the dynamic, reshape the conversation, to make sure women’s voices are heard and heeded, not overlooked and ignored.
21. Truly powerful women don’t explain why they want respect. They simply don’t engage those who don’t give it to them
22. I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.
23. Love her but leave her wild.- Atticus
24. You can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them
25. To all the little girls who are watching, never doubt that you are valuable and powerful and deserving of every chance and opportunity in the world to pursue and achieve your own dreams.
26. You don’t have to be pretty. You don’t owe prettiness to anyone. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked ‘female.’
27. A woman becomes a reflection of how you treat her. If you don’t like how she’s acting, look at how you treating her.
28. Facing all the difficulties in her life she continues to spread the light of happiness, being truthful and giving love to everyone.
29. Sometimes she is so broken that she have no idea as to how she will going to make it to another day in her life. But still she wakes up, regain all her energy and positivity.
30. The road to success is always under construction.
31. There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.
32. The world needs strong women. Women who will lift and build others, who will love and be loved. Women who live bravely, both tender and fierce. Women of indomitable will.
33. Of course I am not worried about intimidating men. The type of man who will be intimidated by me is exactly the type of man I have no interest in.
34. Women belong in all places where decisions are being made. … It shouldn’t be that women are the exception.
35. Women are never stronger than when they arm themselves with their weaknesses.
36. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
37. I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.
38. Remember, all the answers you need are inside of you; you only have to become quite enough to hear them.
39. Women are always saying, We can do anything that men can do’ but men should be saying, We can do anything that women can do.
40. When they go low, we go high.
41. Feminism isn’t about making women stronger. Women are already strong, it’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength.
42. A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman.
43. Words can be worrisome, people complex, motives and manners unclear grant her the wisdom to choose her path right, free from unkindness and fear.
44. A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.
45. Be comfortable; be you. What’s most important is to understand what suits your body type and personality. Stick to that, and you can’t go wrong.
46. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.
47. Having failures in life is important to understand where exactly you stand.
48. You wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.
49. A feminist is anyone who recognizes the equality and full humanity of women and men.
50. If you’re given an opportunity to dance outside your comfort zone, bring your best dance moves.
Famous Women Empowerment Quotations & Sayings from Books
There are many books and authors who talk about women’s empowerment. Here we have listed such quotes from books and famous authors.
51. Anyone can hide. Facing up to things, working through them, that’s what makes you strong.
52. I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will.
53. Tools of empowerment – heartset and mindset.- Why are we here? Truth about Living in Service, Love, and Personal Power.
54. I am, truly inspired to wear the invisible badges of strength, confidence, courage, compassion, empowerment and fearlessness. – A Women’s Worth.
55. I believe great people do things before they are ready.
56. Fly the kites of your soul, let your spirit soar.- A Starry Eyed April
57. We must have ideals and try to live up to them, even if we never quite succeed. Life would be a sorry business without them. With them it’s grand and great. – Ann of Avonlea
58. It is never too late to be what you might have been. – George Eliot
Nothing is greater than making someone happy with your words and actions. You never know what other person is going through, so it’s great to be the reason for hope and inspiration for people around you. Here we have listed selected women empowerment quotes to aid you for this purpose with the hope that it will reach the women in need to listen to it. We hope you enjoyed reading and sharing these quotes.