Bollywood actors are known for their versatile acting. Whether it is a romantic character or a villain character, they will go at any stretch to make it most convincing. You might think it’s easy to play a comical role, but nothing could be as tough as taking the audience at a comical riot. Known for various roles, some actors are not full-time comedian, but some of their funny dialogues have made them earned the title.
Oh by the way if you are the biggest fan of Bollywood heroes Bookmyshow offers can be a feast for you! Book the tickets for your favorite movie now at a reasonable price and enjoy the power-packed performances at your nearest cinema. Now let’s have a look at the most funny Hindi dialogues from our favourite Bollywood actors.
Best Funny Hindi Dialogues Of Bollywood Actors
The Sallu mia of Bollywood is known for his supreme acting. The actor has many dialogues in his kitty that are enough to tickle your funny bones.
1. “Swagat nahi karoge aap hamara?”
Who can forget this famous dialogue from Dabangg 2? The dialogue has been part of many memes and banter.
2. “Saala, main bhi pheku aur yeh bhi pheku. Circus ka retired Bandar lagta hai.”
Remember this comic scene from film Andaz Apna Apna. The cult classic had many funny dialogues, but the way Salman mouthed this dialogue is commendable. Isn’t it!
3. “Mere baarein mein itna mat sochna. Dil mein aata hoon samajh mein nahi.”
The famous dialogue from Kick is another Salman Khan’s one of the best hilarious pieces that can make you laugh anytime.
4. ‘Hum tum mein itne ched karenge … ki confuse ho jaoge ki saans kahan se le … aur paadein kahan se.”
Dabang was a huge blockbuster, and so were its dialogues, and this was the funniest them all.
5. “Zindagi mein teen cheezein kabhi underestimate nahi karna – I, ME and MYSELF.”
Who can forget this iconic dialogue when bhai gave a pep talk to his enemies in movie Ready.
Bollywood’s very own Khiladi Kumar is famous for his witty sense of humour, and these dialogues are a perfect example of it.
6. “Mai har test pass karke dikhaonga, chahe yeh mera blood test he kyo na ho”.
Movie Khiladi 786 might not be a blockbuster, but this dialogue was a sure one. Mad in Asin’s love, Akshay promises to clear all test, even his blood test also.. Can’t stop laughing!
7. “Don’t Angry Me.”
Well, you definitely cannot get angry after hearing this funny piece from Akshay movie – Rowdy Rathore.
8. “Tube se nikla hua paste aur tees maar khan ki diyi hui zabaan kabhi vapas nahi jaati”
The half Robin Hood from Tees Maar Khan surely knew how to tickle the audience’s funny bones even in the serious scene!
9. “Aiyyyyhhh !!! Kyo Thak Rahe ho?”
This dialogue has been part of many memes and GIF. How old this dialogue from Housefull 3 may get, every time we hear it, we get a fist of lough!
10. “Is baar angreji mai tumko Barack Obama ki ma bhi fail nahi kar sakti”
Jolly LLB-2 might have not set the box office at the blaze, but this dialogue from the movie surely did. Akki and his comic timings can never go wrong.
The actor did many villainous roles. However, he got fame with his peculiar characters and his funny dialogues that can make you ROFL anytime.
11. “Main to nanha sa pyaara sa chota sa bachcha hu”
This super hit dialogue from Chalbaaz made Shakti Kapoor a star. Not only the dialogue but even his body gestures during this dialogue need a round of applause.
12. “Main hu Nandu, sabka bandhu”
He might be not a Raja Babu, but he definitely knows how to woe the audience with his cute dialogue delivery and dressing sense.
13. “Crime master Gogo naam hai mera aakhen nikaal kar gotiyan khelta hu main gotiya”
The dialogue became instantly synonymous with Shakti Kapoor. The crime master Gogo from Andaaz Apna Apna won many hearts and is still ruling many hearts.
14. “Samajhta nahi hai yaar”
The dialogue from 90’hit movie Raja Babu is one of the most used funniest dialogues amongst all the generations.
Paresh Rawal is one of those very few actors who does complete justice with his character. Whether it is a serious character or humorous character, Mr. Rawal leaves no stones unturned to baffle his audience.
15. “Yeh Babu Rao ka style.”
Babu Rao from Hera Pheri has his own swag. This peppery dialogue has been part of many memes and can even crack us.
16. “Aree baba wrong number hai to uthati kyo hai”
We still can’t get over Babu Rao. This is another funny dialogue from the same movie that caught many attentions.
17. “Kauva Kitna bhi washing machine mein naha le….bagula nahi banta”.
Paresh Rawal definitely knows how to make his audience laugh even in the most serious scene, and this is definitely one of them, from his movie Hungama.
18. “Teja mai hu…mark idhar hai”
Technically, this isn’t the funniest dialogue, but this dialogue made the audience instantly burst into the laughter.
The actor, writer, filmmaker and philanthropist, Nana Patekar has worn many hats in his remarkable career, but he is best known for comical dialogues.
19. “Bhagwan ka diya hua sab kuch hai … daulat hai, shauhrat hai, izzat hai”
Welcome back was not stunner like its preceder but it had some of the best and humorous dialogues from the legend that made the movie a little tolerable.
20. “Achha hai, bahut achha hai.”
The one-liner became sensational as soon as his movie Parinda released. Many famous comedians have mimicked the dialogue, but no one was close to what Nana did.
21. “Aloo lelo, kanda lelo…subah se na ek aloo bika hai Naa bika hai aadha kanda”
Have you ever seen a greengrocer nicely dressed in 3 piece suit? Well, only Nana Patekar can pull this. The dialogue is from the famous movie Welcome.
22. “Sale teri aankhe bahut bolti hai, gali de rahi hai”
Nana is at best when it comes to one liners. This dialogue from Krantiveer might not be funny, but you can’t stop yourself laughing!