Beplex Forte is a multivitamin supplement that has all the essential nutrients that the body requires for healthy development. The tablet is prescribed by the doctor in order to cure mineral and vitamin deficiencies. It helps to treat health problems like Anemia. Make sure that you consult your doctor for the right dosage in order to avoid the side effects of the Beplex Forte tablet. If you have been suffering from problems like peptic ulcer and liver intake, avoid taking the tablet.
Composition: Vitamin B9, Nicotinic Acid, Vitamin B12, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B7, Vitamin C, Elemental Magnesium
Manufacturer: Anglo-French Drugs & Industries Ltd
Type of Drug: Multivitamin Supplement
Prescription Required: Yes
Price: Rs. 32 of 1 strip with 20 tablets
Beplex Forte Tablet Variants: Beplex Forte Tablet, Beplex Forte Injection, Beplex Forte Elixir, Beplex Forte Plus Elixir, Beplex Forte Plus Injection, Beplex Forte 110 mg/10 mg Injection
Substitutes: Maximin Forte, Maximin Forte, Benfomet Forte, Endocal D Forte, Vitconox Forte, Joinsera Forte, Comcare H Forte Tablet, Neomust Forte Tablet, Ubica Forte Tablet, Becovit Forte, Becovit Forte
Beplex Forte Tablet Uses and Benefits
Beplex Forte is a multivitamin supplement. It is prescribed by the doctor to treat a handful of problems that includes Vitamin and Mineral deficiency, Anemia, nerve disseises, hair problems, etc.
1. Mineral and Vitamin Deficiency- The multivitamin helps to cure mineral and vitamin deficiency symptoms that include beriberi, osteoporosis, and scurvy.
2. Anemia- This multivitamin is also prescribed to the person when he or she is suffering from Anemia that includes deficiency of platelets, deficiency of vitamin B12, and others.
3. Nerve Diseases- The drug helps treat all types of nerve diseases, including multiple sclerosis, paraesthesia, and paralysis. Beplex forte can also aid many problems related to damage of nerve.
4. During Pregnancy- A pregnant women need extra nutrients since she has to feed the baby in her womb as well. This medicine provides all the additional nutrients to both baby and mother.
5. Cure Poor Dietary Intake- Beplex forte is bliss for elderly people and alcohol abusers as it provides all the essential nutrients that they require for healthy development.
6. Post-Surgical Treatment- Beplex Forte speeds up the process of tissue repairing and thus helps to speed up recovery after surgery.
7. Sore Tongue and Mouth Ulcers- Beplex Forte is a tablet that also helps treat sore tongue and mouth ulcers caused due to the deficiency of minerals and vitamins. You can also apply Mouth Ulcer gel to cure a canker sore.
8. Treats Hair Problems- Since Biplex Forte is a multivitamin- it provides the much-needed nourishment to hair. It also cures premature grey hair.
9. Boost Immune System- Beplex Forte tablet also improves the immune system of the body.
Beplex Forte can also be taken to prevent the following health problems:
- Muscle cramps
- Rapid weight loss
- Fragile nails
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
Beplex Forte Dosage
The patient should consult his doctor in order to get an accurate dosage of Beplex Forte. Generally, doctors prescribe 1-2 tablets of Beplex forte in a day to adults. The dosage of the tablet may vary according to the person’s health conditions and nutritional deficiency.
Missed Dosage: In case you have missed the dose as prescribed by the doctor, then you can take it as soon as you remember it. However, if it is the time of the next dose, then you can skip the last dose.
Over Dosage: Make sure you follow the dosage of the Beplex forte tablet, as suggested by your doctor. Ensure that you do not take access. It might result in a few side effects. If you witness any of the side effects, do consult your doctor immediately.
How Beplex Forte Tablet Works?
Known to be a multivitamin supplement, the Beplex Forte tablet reduces the cholesterol level in the body. It helps to increase carbohydrate metabolism. Medicine also treats damage that is caused by free radicals. It is an ideal remedy for Anemia as it acts on the Megaloblastic bone marry that speeds up the synthesis of Normoblastic marrow that further increases antibodies and red blood cells.
Side Effects of Beplex Forte Tablet
Though the Beplex Forte tablet is a multivitamin, it may lead to a few side effects not taken, as suggested by your doctor. The side effects of the drug are not severe, though. However, they should take all the necessary precautions. Some of the side effects caused by Beplex Forte are:
- Liver complications
- Blurred vision
- Swollen face and lips, tongues, and eyes.
Beplex Forte Tablet Interaction
Interaction with Other Drugs
One should avoid taking a Beplex Forte tablet and other drugs to prevent its side effects. Also, one should inform his doctor about other medications that he has been taking. Patients should be careful while taking the multivitamin supplement with the following medicines.
- Arsenic trioxide
- Anti-diabetic drugs
Interaction with Alcohol
Avoid all forms of alcohol as it can increase the chances of the side effects.
The multivitamin supplement can give way to serious side effects to the patients with health conditions like:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Liver Impairment
- Liver Impairment
Precautions and Suggestions Related to Beplex Forte
- Do not crush the multivitamin, have it as a whole with water.
- In case you are allergic to any of the ingredients present in the Beplex Forte, then inform your doctor about the same.
- Do not consume alcohol along with the Beplex Forte.
- Pregnant and lactating mothers should consult their doctor for the right dosage.
- People with live ailments, hives, and peptic ulcers must take all the precautions while taking Beplex Forte. Make sure you inform your doctor about the same so that he can prescribe an ideal substitute for the same.
- Patients with diabetics must make an accurate gape between their diabetic drug and Beplex Forte tablet.
Suspension Form of Beplex Forte
The multivitamin is available in the suspended form that has Nicotinic acid, Riboflavin, Thiamine, Vitamin B12, D-Panthenol, Lysine, and Vitamin C. Beplex Forte is prescribed to adults for good health
How to Store Beplex Forte Tablet?
- Beplex Forte should be stored in a dry and cool place.
- Do not keep the medicine in the refrigerator.
- Keep the medicine away from kids’ and pets’ reach.
Beplex Forte is a multivitamin supplement. It is packed with all the nutrients that our body needs in order to function well. It helps to treat health problems like Anemia, vitamin, and mineral deficiency. Pregnant and lactating women should consult their doctors before starting the dosage. Also, one should inform his or her doctor about his health conditions and other drugs that he or she has been taking. Also, read our latest blog on Becosules Capsule.
Beplex Forte Tablet FAQs
Yes, Beplex Forte can be taken daily. However, do consult your doctor for the correct dosage.
Beplex Forte helps to cure deficiencies of Vitamin B-complex and Vitamin C. It also boosts the immune system.