Neurobion Forte Tablet is a multi-vitamin that has all the essential Vitamin B that the body requires to function well. Vitamin B is one of the essential nutrients. The nutrient might not be available in your diet in the adequate form; thus, consuming Neurobion Forte is the best option. However, consult your doctor for the proper dosage.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) – 10 Milligrams (Mg)
- Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) – 45 Mg
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate) – 50 Mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) – 3 Mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) – 15 micrograms (Mcg)
Nereurobion Forte Uses & Benefits
The primary benefit of taking Neurobion Forte is preventing Vitamin deficiency. Vitamins play an important role in several body functions. First things first, vitamins support the healthy nervous system. They also create red blood cells and aids in metabolizing and use certain nutrients.
Vitamin deficiency can lead to symptoms like general fatigue, weakness, anemia, weight loss, difficulty in weight gain, poor immune system, depression, liver and kidney dysfunction. Neureurobion Forte is beneficial for health because of the following reasons:
- It improves nervous system health.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves metabolism.
- Supports healthy skin and hair.
- Aids liver health.
- It helps in maintaining the overall health of bones, joints, & cartilages.
- It also treats mouth ulcers.
- Neurobion forte Forte reduces neuropathic pain.
Who Should Consume Nereurobion Forte?
Neurobion Forte is primarily consumed to prevent the deficiency of Vitamin B. Vitamin B is commonly found in the Indian diet. However, the following people must consume the supplement.
- Pregnant women.
- Adults above 50 years.
- People with chronic health conditions.
- Vegetarians who do not have much of Vitamin B in their diet.
YOu might also like: Healthy Foods for Pregnant Women
How to Take Neurobion Forte?
- Neurobion Forte is a supplement; you can have it in the daytime or before bed, along with a glass of water.
- Neurobion Forte tablets can be consumed with or without food.
- People who have gastric problems must consume the medicine after the food.
- Make sure you chew the medicine properly and then swallow it with water.
- Read the instructions thoroughly before consuming the medicine.
- Make sure there is a fixed time to consume the medicine.
- If the symptoms do not improve consult your doctor
Nereurobion Forte Side Effects
It is always good to consult your doctor before starting the consumption of Nereurobion Forte since it could result following side effects:
- Pain in chest.
- Blurred vision
- Difficulty in breathing
- Calcium salts deposition in tissues
- Increase in blood sugar levels.
- Skin rash
- Stomach upset
- Mouth odor
Neurobion Forte Dosage
The dosage of the Neurobion Forte Is based on the condition that a person is suffering from. Age, medical history, clinical condition, and ongoing drugs are some factors considered while prescribing the medicine.
- The medicine is not recommended for children and infants. One should follow points while consuming the medicine.
- Do not miss the dose of medicine. If missed, it can reduce the effectiveness. One should consume it immediately as the person remembers. However, if you have skipped the day’s dose, do not consume two tablets the next day. Make sure you consume it as prescribed by the doctor.
- Do not take the overdose of Neurobion Forte. If done so, it might lead to adverse effects on health and cause health problems like excessive urination and diarrhea. If you develop any side effects symptoms, immediately consult your doctor.
How does Neurobion Forte Tablet work?
- Neurobion Forte Tablet has water-soluble vitamins that are not present in the body in an adequate amount.
- It is a nutritional supplement and provides adequate vitamins to the body. These vitamins help many body parts to function properly.
- Neurobion Forte Tablet primarily has Vitamin-B Complex that acts as a compound for many enzymes in the body. These enzymes help in protein regulation, along with carbohydrate and fat metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 in the Neurobion Forte tablet promotes the synthesis of protein and blood cells. It supports natural growth and healthy nerve cells.
Substitutes of Neurobion Forte Tablet:
Following are the medicine’s that have the same composition and can be an ideal substitute for Neurobion Forte tablet:
- Cynocal – Merck Limited
- Neurobion Plus Tablet – Merck Limited
- B long F Tablet – Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Genoplex Czs Tablet – Geno Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
How to Store Neurobion Forte?
- Do not store Neurobion Forte tablet at a temperature higher than 25°C.
- Make sure you stock it at the cool and dry place.
- The medicine should not be exposed to sunlight.
- Store Neurobion Forte out of kids, infants, and pets reach
Vitamins are essential nutrients that the body needs to function smoothly. However, the nutrient might not be available in a vegetarian diet. To make up for nutrients, it is is good to consume supplements like Neurobion Forte, which has all the essential vitamins.
Neurobion Forte has a natural form of soluble Vitamin B that helps many body parts to function well.
Yes, Neurobion Forte is good for improving the functioning of nerves.
Some of the Neurobion Forte tablet’s side effects are upset stomach, breathing problems, headache, nausea, and skin rash.
No, it is a brand supplement with a combination of Vitamin B.
It’s better if you are taken this tablet after meals. Otherwise, you have to consult with your doctor.
You can take one tablet in one day; for a better result, you have to coordinate with the doctor.
Yes, This tablet can be taken anytime, and it would be better to take it after a meal.