Are you thinking of high data speed in Airtel 4G? Well, it is quite possible to increase Airtel 4G internet speed and numerous people have done it.
Airtel is a renowned telecom service provider that is known for secure, fast, and stable internet connectivity. However, many times, the users complain about slow internet speed. The lower signal coverage and incorrect Airtel APN settings could be some of the prime reasons for this.
In this blog, we have discussed Airtel 4G internet settings that will surely speed up your internet. So, before you start making the changes, check the present upload and download speed. This will be helpful to compare with the end result.
Increase Airtel 4G Internet Speed Using Different Settings in 2023
If you face issues with your net connection, you need to take certain steps to increase internet speed in Airtel. You can do this from your smartphone, so simply follow the steps of each method to resolve the Airtel internet speed problem.
1. Modify Airtel APN Settings for Fast Internet
The first method to increase data speed in Airtel is to do with APN or Access Point Name setting. It the path through with your smartphone is connected to the cellular network. So, here we are going to guide you through the steps of Airtel 4G internet settings for Android as well as iOS users.
Airtel APN Settings 4G 2022 for Android Smartphones
For making changes to your Airtel Internet setting through your android phone, follow the steps below:
- Go to the mobile setting icon.
- Tap on SIM Card and mobile network.
- Now tap on APN or Access Point Name.
Now you see a list of setting columns, go through the table below and made the changes as mentioned below and save.
|Airtel Network APN Setting||Changes to increase Airtel 4G speed|
|Proxy||No change required|
|Username||No change required|
|Password||No change required|
|MMSC||No change required|
|MMS proxy||No change required|
|MMS port||No change required|
|MNC||No change required|
|Authentication type||No change required|
|Airtel roaming Protocol||IPv4|
Note: Put Airtel SIM card in Slot 1. After the change, you should restart your phone before you compare the results.
Airtel 4G Settings for iPhone- Manual Setup
The iPhone generally does the automatic configuration settings, but here we will see the manual setup.
- Go to the phone settings.
- Click on General.
- Tap on Cellular or Mobile Network.
- Switch on the Cellular Data options.
- Go to Mobile data or Cellular data.
- Click on APN.
- You will see a list of setting options.
- Make the changes as given below in the table.
|MMS Proxy||No Changes|
|MMS Max Message Size||1048576|
|MMS UA Prof URL||No Change|
Note: Restart your phone after the changes.
2. How to Increase Net Speed In Airtel Mobile using GPRS Setting?
The Airtel internet settings can also be done by getting the default from Airtel.
- Type MO and sent it to 54321 from your Airtel mobile number.
- You will get the setting automatically.
- If you did not get the default setting information, then do to next step.
- Visit the Airtel website.
- Enter your number.
- Place the request for the Airtel GPRS default setting online.
- You will get the message with setting options.
- Now make these settings on your phone the default setting.
3. Increase Network Speed in Airtel using Internet Booster
Airtel 4G internet settings can really work well for increasing the internet speed, but you can also use other ways to do it. You can download the internet booster app to tackle the Airtel network problem.
- You can download and install ‘Speed Booster and Optimizer’ from the play store and apple store.
- Give it access to your smartphone.
- This app will run in the background and constantly work to increase your internet speed.
- Now compare the speed increase in your Airtel internet.
Note: You can use these settings for another network as well. Also, go through the methods to increase Jio internet speed.
How to Tackle the Airtel Internet Problem in 2023?
Your Airtel mobile network settings can make your network slow or fast so check the following points to tackle the Airtel network problem.
- Wherever you feel that the speed of the Airtel internet has gone down, immediately check for mobile data and roaming data that it is on.
- Even if you are connected to Wifi for Airtel Wifi Calling, you need to keep the mobile data on.
- Ensure that your smartphone network can pick 4G networks effortlessly along with 2G and 3 G networks available.
- Make the necessary APN setting in android and iOS mobile phones as given above.
No one likes a slow internet connection. If the video starts buffering in the middle of when you are watching, it becomes really frustrating. If you happen to be Airtel users like millions of people, then we have some suggestions and setting options for you. We have mentioned the easy steps to increase Airtel 4G internet speed. You will find the APN and GPRS setting for Airtel SIM. But note that you need to restart your phone after making the changes. We hope this blog helped you with your Airtel internet speed problem.
You can go through this blog to know the Airtel APN setting 4G 2022. You can also request it online.
APN or Access Point Name is the essential path that connects your device with internet connectivity. Go through this blog to know the steps in detail.
There could be many reasons that might have resulted in your Airtel internet problem. Go through the blog to fix the issue and easily boost Airtel internet speed.
There are primarily two ways of internet setting if you are Airtel internet user, go through the blog above to know the steps and details.
If you have surpassed the allotted data usage limit, then it is possible that you may suffer from Airtel internet speed problems.
In order to boost Airtel 4G internet speed, you can follow the solutions explained in this write-up.