Started in 2009, Upstox has today become one of the largest stockbrokers. The portal has simplified the process of investment over the years. Investment is important for a safe future; however, the right investment would be no less than bliss for your entire life. What could be best than Upstox as it is the simple and most convenient way to start investing in mutual funds, commodities, IPOs, digital gold, stocks and NFO’s. What’s best about Upstox is the fact that you would not have to spend hours and hours in order to find where to invest, the portal would provide all the latest information and analyses about the stock market and thus, helping you to achieve your financial dreams goals. While it is quite simple and easy to open an account on the portal and start investing, but if you find any problem, you can immediately call on Upstox customer care number and speak to their customer care team.
Upstox Customer Care Number for Opening New Account
In order to invest through Upstox, you would have first open your new Demat account on the portal. A Demat account makes share trading easy and quick. It also eliminates all the risks that are associated with the physical share certificate. The Demat account can also be used to store all your investments like bonds, debt securities, ETF’s, ’mutual funds and government securities.
Here we have curated a step by step to open your account. However, if you still find any problem, you can always connect with the Upstox customer team at their toll-free number, and the representative would soon help you create the account.
Steps to Open a New Account on Upstox
- Visit the website of Upstox.
- Click on the Create Account.
- Subsequently, enter your email address and contact number.
- You will soon receive an OTP on the shared number.
- Before continuing, ensure you have all the important documents such as Aadhaar Card and PAN Card for identity verification and financial background. Besides this, you should also keep handy financial, address, or ID proofs such as a Bank statement, Cheque and passport or driving licence.
- First things first, enter your PAN card number and Date of Birth.
- Once you have shared all the required details, the verification would be completed.
- Subsequently, you will receive the client ID; you can then login and start the trading process.
If you are stuck in any of the steps, you can call the Upstox Helpline number for an opening account- 022-48789991
Upstox Helpline Number for Existing Users
Upstox is like a one-stop solution for all your multiple investment opportunities whether you are a long term investor, pro trader or part-time trader or wish to create a personalised your portfolio. Although Upstox makes sure that you do not find any problem while investing. But if you have any problem or want to resolve your queries, you can call at Upstox customer care number. The team will soon look into the matter and would try their best to resolve your problem.
- Upstox Customer Care No.- 022-4179 2999
- Upstox Support Care Number – 022-71309999
- Upstox Contact Support- 02261309999
Upstox Customer Care Email ID
You can also write your queries to the Upstox customer care team at :
Account-Related Queries: email@example.com
For Complaints: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you are a beginner who has just started understanding the basics of investment or one who has been investing for ages, Upstox is the right place. With so many options and guidance from the expert, you cannot go wrong with your investment-related decisions. For more, visit their official website or clear all your doubts at their customer care number.
Yes, the Upstox customer care number is functional round the clock.
You can call – 02261309999 for your complaints.
Upstox is one of the best and credible platforms for investment. With so many information and expert at your disposal, the portal helps to take decisions related to investment.