Searching for some exciting BSNL Landline Bill Payment plans? We got you all covered with this blog. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited started 18 years ago to allow the people of India with the most reliable communication network. Being operated by the Department Telecom Operations (DTO) and Central Government’s Departments of Telecom Services (DTS), their services never failed to impress and even the rates are amazing too. For the current BSNL landline bill payment online plans, you can visit TalkCharge and opt for the latest plans.
Here are a few BSNL landline bill payment Plans and Tariff Packs & packages:
- Rs. 99 for a month: You’ll get unlimited free calling in BSNL network including both Local and STD. Also, there’ll be an additional facility of the free night calling from BSNL landline to any network from 10:30 PM to 6:00 AM and all day free calling on Sunday.
- Rs. 180 for a month: There’ll be 50 free calls in this plan with a unit call rate of Rupee 1. The call rates for own network fixed would be Rs. 1 per 3 minutes. For own network cellular the charges are Rupee 1 per minute and for another fixed network you’d be paying Rupee 1 per 3 minutes.
- Rs. 350 for a month: The call rate from BSNL fixed line to BSNL mobile is only 60 paise per minute and the call rate from BSNL landline to any other operator is Rs. 1 per minute. Also, there won’t be any charges applicable for calls from BSNL landline to BSNL landline.
- Rs. 450 for a month: Same as the above plan, there won’t be any call rates applicable from BSNL landline to BSNL landline. Call rates from BSNL landline to BSNL mobile will be 60 paise per minute and while calling from BSNL landline to any other operator’s network, you would be charged Rs. 1 per minute.
These were the latest BSNL landline plans, if you too have a BSNL landline at your home and want to make a bill payment online, then TalkCharge is the best medium for that. You can even avail some exciting offers and deals on your landline bill payment at TalkCharge.
- How to choose the best BSNL landline bill payment plan?
Ans: There are a variety of BSNL fixed line plans and you can pick any you want as per your needs and requirements. Choose the one which suits your monthly needs and your budget.
- Which is the best place to make a BSNL landline bill payment online?
Ans: As per my experience, I would suggest you Talkcharge.com for BSNL landline bill payments. The reason is not just the ease of making payments, but you can also avail a variety of cash back offers and discounts, like 150% OFF, 500% OFF and even flat Rs. 20 cash back on your first bill payment at TalkCharge. This is the best way to save money on landline bills. For more details, visit the site now.