Jio is one of the largest telecom service providers in India. It is a subsidiary of Jio platforms and operates a national LTE network. The main thing is that it doesn’t use 2G and 3G services and works only on 4G networks. One of the interesting facts is that it became India’s largest mobile network operator and the world’s third-largest mobile network operator in a very short time.
Since it has a vast consumer base, sometimes people face some issues regarding the services. In that case, you can take Jio customer care number; you can connect with them anytime and clear all your queries. In this blog, you will find all the needed contact details to communicate with their customer care.
Jio Toll-Free Helpline Number (All India)
2. 1991 (For recharge plans, data balance, validity, recharge confirmation)
3. 198 (For complaints)
4. 1800 891 9999 (For JioMoney’s customer care)
5. 1800 889 9999 (If you are calling from other numbers you can reach JioCare)
6. 1977 (For Tele-verification)
7. 1800-890-9999 (For Lyf Smartphone and JioFi)
8. 1800-896-9999 (For Jio Giga Fiber)
9. 1800-893-3399 (For Jio Online shopping-related queries)
Jio Live Chat Support
Jio is trying to offer customer support in every possible way; hence they introduced Jio live chat support. You can use this feature on their website and mobile application. To take help from chat support, you need to follow the steps.
If you use the mobile application for chat support
1. Download the My Jio app.
2. Log in using your Jio number.
3. You will see a bottom panel, there you need to click on “Jio Care.”
4. Here you will find plenty of options like FAQs, Troubleshoot, and others. Click on the “Live Chat” option.
5. You will be redirected to a chat box where you can type your query and get instant help.
If you use Jio website for chat support
1. Visit the official website of Jio.
2. At the bottom right corner of the website, you will see a chat icon.
3. Click on the icon.
4. Now the chatbot will ask for your Jio number and details.
5. After that, you can type your query and process it further.
Jio Email Support
You can also connect with Jio customer support via email and resolve your issues.
1. For new business connection, use email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If you have queries related to Online Shopping, use email email@example.com
3. For any security vulnerability, use email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. For more support, you can follow these steps
- Type Jio live chat support on Google search console.
- Click on the official website of live chat support.
- You will get a form to fill; here, you need to enter your name, Jio number, email id, query, and other related details.
- You can also upload screenshots or documents supporting your query.
- After filling all the details, you just need to submit, voila!!
- The executive will connect with you very soon.
Appellate Authority Contact Details
|State||Email Address||Contact Number|
|Maharashtra & Goaemail@example.com||18008893999|
For any complaint regarding your Jio services you can connect on jio customer care number 198, it is a toll-free number. Also, if you have any recharge related issues, then you can call in 1991.
For complaints call on jio customer care number 198, and if you want to connect using another number, use 1800 889 9999.
For DND registration, you need to dial 1909 from your mobile and request a customer care executive to activate the service.