Reliance Jio is not just a telecom network; it is the ecosystem that makes it possible for Indians to live the digital life to the fullest. This ecosystem encompasses secure broadband networks, useful applications, best-in-class utilities, and smart devices delivered to doorsteps in India. Jio has changed the face of Indian digitalization, offering a unique combination of high-speed 4G internet, Jio fiber broadband, media, digital commerce, and payment services.
Jio is the most loved network in India, with 387.5 million subscribers. If you are one of them, it is good to know some tips to familiarise yourself with the network more. Here we are going to discuss various quick codes to check Jio data balance, Jio plans, and more fantastic offers you might avail while recharging.
3 Ways to Check Jio Data Balance
Gone are the days when we used to live in suspense and guess when our data will be consumed fully. Jio services have opened up new ways to check out minute by minute data consumption. You can track it live, the amount of data consumed and available. My Jio app has made our digital interaction so transparent and accessible. So ye, we can check our data via the app. But wait, that’s not the only way; continue reading to know less known methods for the same.
1. How to Check Jio Net Balance via MyJio App
- Install My Jio App from the Google play store or apple store.
- Open My Jio App
- Click on ‘Sign in with SIM’
- You can notice that My Account section displays your high-speed internet balance with validity on the home page.
- You can view the upcoming and active Jio data plan details with detailed validity when you click on ‘View Details.’
2. How to check Data Balance in Jio via Miscall (IVR)
This is undoubtedly the easiest method for Checking Jio details.
- Open the dial pad of your SmartPhone.
- Dial the number “1299”.
- The call will be disconnected, and you will receive the message with your details, which includes your active data plans, expiry dates, and balances.
- One can check Jio data Balance as well.
3. How to Check Data Balance in Jio via Truebalance App
Another method is useful for checking the Net balance, SMS balance, and the Jio 4G Data Balance.
- Download the TrueBalance App.
- Enter the app and register with any SIM you own.
- You will be able to see the list of SIM cards on the homepage of the app.
- You can swipe down to pick any SIM card, and then auto USSD code will automatically perform.
- It will display these details on its dashboard, including Jio data balance, SMS, and more. It is the easiest way to know your Jio balance.
Updated USSD Codes for Jio Data Balance Check
All of us sometimes struggle to find out our mobile balance or mobile number. To check these important details and more, Jio has channelized USSD codes and My Jio App. Here we have brought all the working Jio Data Balance check codes. These are quick code you can text from your phone and get the information instantly. Therefore, we can get most of the information hassle-free through My Jio App, USSD codes, or toll-free number.
Here are going to list most commonly use working USSD codes. Jio changes its codes frequently; they either add or remove some of the USSD Codes. Hence it would be best if you were updated.
|Service||Jio USSD Codes|
|Know your Jio number||Dial *1#|
|Prepaid balance & validity||SMS BAL to 199|
|4G Data balance||Use MyJio app|
|Your current tariff plan||SMS MY PLAN to 199|
|Your Postpaid bill amount||SMS BILL to 199|
|Your Activate data Plan||Call 1925 or SMS START to 1925|
Reliance Jio is giving a very tough competition for all its competitors. All the telecom companies are fighting to win their customers. So now you are the customer, and offers are floating all over. It is the best era to make the best of all the offers and get good deals.
Here we shared about the USSD code of Jio, which keeps changing, so keep a check on it. We also brought you various methods for Jio Balance Check. If you have gone through it, now you know the plans and available offers for your Jio recharge. This is the best time for you to avail of all the deals and offers and enjoy uninterrupted net surfing.