With more than 404.1 million users, Reliance Jio is the leading telecom operator in India. In the year 2016, Jio made its entry into the telecom industry and soon went ahead of its competitors by offering free voice calls and unlimited data. With its affordable recharge plans and packages, Jio has brought a revolution. Its lowest recharge plan is available at the price of Rs. 129, which offers 2GB data, free Jio-to-Jio voice calls and 1,000 minutes for Jio to non-Jio calls along with 300 SMS. Also, one gets access to Jio TV and other streaming apps. Besides best services, Jio has also made it easy for its users to know their remaining balance which is one of the best services as we ought to keep a check on our balance usage. Read more to get an answer to your question-How to check Jio Balance, data and validity.
Different Ways to Check Jio Balance
How to check the balance in Jio is one of the most searched queries. Primarily there are several ways through which one can find out the remaining balance and validity. One can opt for USSD codes, download My Jio APP or can visit its official website.
Updated Jio Balance Check Code
Reliance Jio is one of the biggest giants in the telecom industry; with its affordable and number of recharge packages, Jio has enticed its users in every possible way. Also, it allows the users to check balance information without any hassle. There are a couple of USSD codes that one can use to know their main and net balance. Follow these easy steps to know your JIO balance via numbers.
- Dial *333# from your registered mobile number.
- Soon you will get a flash message containing the amount of your main balance.
- The message will also show the validity of your number
You can also make use of USSD codes to check your Jio number, latest plans etc.
Jio Balance Enquiry via Call
Another way to know the balance in Jio is through call. All you would have to do is call on the below-given number, follow the instructions and soon you would be able to know your Talktime balance.
- Dial Jio customer care number-1991 or 1800 889 9999 (toll-free).
- Tap a respective Jio balance enquiry number to select English/Hindi/Kannada or Punjabi, etc., as your preferred language.
- Subsequently, the Jio executive will provide you with all the information related to your main balance, data balance and validity, along with the date of renewal.
- You can also get the information regarding your last five recharge, best offers etc. and other recharge packs for prepaid and postpaid users.
How to Check Balance on MyJio App?
Whether you are an Android or iOS user, you can download My Jio App, and access all the required information such as current balance, active 4G plan, validity, last five recharges and other information related to your Jio number. In addition to these, you can also get a detailed statement of your calls, data, messages etc. In order to check Jio balance, follows these steps.
- Download My Jio App.
- Enter your Jio number along with the OTP for registration.
- Then, open the app and click on ‘View Detail Option’.
- Subsequently, you will be able to check your voice call balance, SMS balance, data balance and expiry date of the plan.
- You can also have a look at different plans or recharge your number via Jio app.
Steps to Check Jio Balance on Official Website
Another easy way to check your Jio balance is through its official website-Jio.com. You can visit its official website and follow these steps to know your balance instantly.
- Visit www.jio.com and complete the sign-in process.
- Click on Mobile
- Subsequently, enter your registered Jio number and click on Generate OTP.
- You will then receive an OTP on your number.
- Enter your OTP of 6 digits and click Submit.
- Subsequently, you would be able to view your remaining balance and last recharge date.
In addition to this, you can also get detailed information and the last six months statement related to your invoice, data usage, SMS. Moreover, you can find an apt recharge plan for your number and recharge it instantly.
How to know Jio Balance via Miss call/SMS?
Last but not least, you can check your Jio balance and validity through SMS as well. This method would take hardly any time, and soon you would be updated with the remaining balance and validity.
Know your Balance for Prepaid Users
- Dial Jio balance check number-1299, and you will soon receive a flash message containing your balance and validity.
- Or, type MBAL and send it to 55333 to get details about your balance
Enquiry your Balance for Postpaid Users
If you are a postpaid user, you can type BILL and send it to 199 to know your bill amount and validity. And, if you wish to know your current plan, type MYPLAN and send it to 199. To know your call rate, type TARIFF and send it to 191.
How to Check Jio Data Balance?
In order to know 4G data usage in Jio, you can make use of the Jio data balance check code. You can dial *111*1*3# to know all information related to net balance. Alternatively, type MBAL and send it to 55333.
To know about net balance in detail, read our blog on – Jio Data Balance Check
How to Check Net Balance in Jio via App?
To check your data balance using the MyJio application, follow the below-listed steps.
- Open MyJio App and complete the log-in process.
- Enter the OTP.
- Go to My Account.
- Tap on Data balance, and there you would be able to see your balance along with the validity.
- You can also view the active net plan and other net plans customised according to your number by clicking on ‘View Details’.
From several affordable recharge packs to all-around voice over LTE service on its 4G network, Jio has left no stones unturned so far in order to entice its users. Jio users can also check their balance effortlessly through USSD codes, SMS, call and My Jio App.
Jio Balance Check FAQs:
You can visit the official website of Jio or download the app to know your balance for free.
*111*1*3# is Jio 4G data balance check number.
Download My Jio App or dial *333# to check your Jio validity.
USSD code for checking Jio balance is *333#.
You can know your Jio tariff plan by sending an SMS-“MY PLAN” to 199; soon, you will receive a message containing your currently Jio Tariff plan.