Eid is the most auspicious festival that brings people together. Muslims across the world share Eid Mubarak wishes and enjoy yummy meals and desserts on this day. According to the Islamic calendar, there are mainly two types of Eid: Eid al-Fitr and Eid al-Adha, also known as Bakrid. Eid al-Fitr is a three days long festival. On the other hand, Eid al-Adha is a four days long festival, which is also known as Greater Eid. Both the Eids have their respective significance.
After 30 days of Ramazan or Ramadan, Muslims break their fast and relish feast on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr. On the other hand, Eid al-Adha is regarded as the ”feast of sacrifice”. It is celebrated at the at the End of Hajj. It is a yearly pilgrimage of Muslims to the sacred city Mecca in Saudi Arabia.
Happy Eid Mubarak Wishes in Hindi
Here we have listed Eid wishes in Hindi that you can share with your friends, relatives, and all the near and dear ones.
1. कोई इतना चाहे हमें तो बताना कोई तुम्हारी फ़िक्र करे तो बताना ईद मुबारक तो हर कोई कह देगा, कोई हमारे अंदाज़ में कहे तो बताना दिल से ईद मुबारक
2. दिए जलते और जगमगाते रहें, हम आपको इसी तरह याद आते रहें, जब तक ज़िंदगी है ये दुआ है हमारी
आप ईद के चांद की तरह जगमगाते रहें, आप को ईद मुबारक!
3. दोस्तों चुपके से चाँद की रौशनी छू जाए आपको, धीरे से या हवा कुछ कह जाए आपको, दिल से जो चाहते हो मांग लो खुदा से, हम दुआ करते है, मिल जाए वो आपको ईद मुबारक!
4. हो हर दिन तेरा ईद मुबारक जैसा, तू हो दुखी कोई दिन न आए ऐसा, जो भी हो तेरी उम्मीद हो जाए वो पूरी!
5. इससे पहले कि हम सुख और खुशहाली की माँग करें, हमें दया माँगनी चाहिए। अल्लाह हम पर अपनी रहमत बरसाए। ईद मुबारक!
6. Happy Eid ! सभी को खुशहाल छुट्टियों की शुभकामनाएं, महफूज़ रहें और अपने सर्वशक्तिमान खुदा से प्रार्थना करें।
7. ऐ चांद उनको मेरा ये पैगाम देना खुशी का दिन और हंसी की शाम कहना जब देखें वो तुझे तो, मेरी तरफ से उनको ईद मुबारक कहना
8. सदा हंसते रहो जैसे हंसते हैं फूल, दुनिया के सारे गम तुम्हें जाए भूल, चारों तरफ फैलाओ खुशियों के गीत, ऐसी उम्मीद के साथ तुम्हें मुबारक हो ईद
9. समुद्र को उसका किनारा मुबारक, चांद को सितारा मुबारक फूलों को उसकी खुशबू मुबारक दिल को उसका दिलदार मुबारक, आपको और आपके परिवार, को ईद का त्योहार मुबारक!
10. जिंदगी का हर पल खुशियों से कम न हो, आप का हर दिन ईद के दिन से कम न हो, ऐसा ईद का दिन आपको हमेशा नसीब हो, जिसमे कोई दुःख और गम न हो, आपको और आपके परिवार को ईद मुबारक
Eid Mubarak Wishes for Friends and Family In English
Eid is a special festival! It is celebrated with huge enthusiasm and unity. Below we have listed Eid Mubarak wishes that are perfect to share with one and all.
1. May your plate of life be always full of sweet siwaiyan topped with the nuts of happiness. With best Eid wishes, may you have a Happy Eid.
2. Feel the magic of Eid around you and know that the grace of God is always with you. You’ll always be surrounded by love and care. Happy Eid UL, Adha!
3. No shadows to depress you. Only joys to surround you. Allah himself to bless you. These are my wishes for you. Today tomorrow and every day… Eid Mubarak!
4. The magic of this day brings a lot of happiness and blessings in your life that will fill your heart with joy—wishing you and your family a Happy Eid.
5. When my arms can’t reach people close to my heart, I always hug them with my prayers. May Allah’s peace be with you. A very happy Eid Mubarak to you.
6. May Allah opens the doors of happiness and prosperity for you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family. Enjoy a blessed time during this Eid.
7. You are the reason why my life is so colorful each day. Let me make this Eid such a colorful one for you! Eid Mubarak, my love!
8. May Allah place mercy upon all the Muslims worldwide on this happy occasion of Eid! Eid Mubarak to everyone celebrating!
9. Eid Mubarak to you and your family. May the Almighty accept your prayers and bless you with the rewards of Ramadan. Have a safe Eid!
10. When my arms can’t reach people close to my heart, I always hug them with my prayers. May Allah’s peace be with you. A very happy Eid Mubarak to you!
Quotes and Wishes for Eid Milad Un Nabi Mubarak
Here we have made a list of trending Eid Mubarak Quotes and wishes of the Year. Do use them in order to wish your close ones, Happy Eid!
1. Sending you my best wishes on this merciful day and hope you have a beautiful and meaningful celebration of this Eid Ul Milad Un Nabi with your loved ones.
2.Eid Ul Milad Un Nabi Mubarak to you and your family. Have a meaningful one this Year.
3. Hope everyone gets to embrace the lessons given by our dear Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Eid Ul Milad Un Nabi Mubarak.
4. Hope you all be guided by your faith on Allah and his dear messenger. Have a blessed Eid Ul Milad Un Nabi.
5. Have a blessed and joyful Eid Ul Milad this day with lots of laughter, good food, and prayers, of course. Happy Eid Ul Milad Un Nabi to you and your lovely family.
6. Four things support the world: the learning of the wise, the justice of the great, the prayers of the good, and the valor of the brave.” – Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
7. Reverence of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) is at the core of our Ima’an and to celebrate the auspicious occasion of Mawlid al-Nabi (PBUH) is an act of expressing our love & happiness upon the blessed birth of the most exalted Prophet of Allah Almighty.
8. May the divine blessings of Allah fill your home and heart with the spirit of joy and open up newer opportunities for success.
9. On the occasion of Milad-un-Nabi, the Prophet’s birthday, my best wishes to you, dear friend.
10. Sending you and your family warm wishes and blessing on the auspicious occasion of Eid Milad-un-Nabi
Best Eid Mubarak Messages and SMS
1. May this Eid be the beginning of another successful year in your life. Chaand Mubarak to you and your lovely family!
2. May Allah accept all of our sacrifices and shower us with his blessings. Enjoy your Eid and convey my regards to your family! Eid Mubarak.
3. Let this Eid be the occasion of sharing love and caring for the people who need to be loved and cared for. Eid Mubarak to all!
4. May Allah give you all the prosperity and success. May Allah bless you with wealth and happiness and give you a healthy life.
5. May Allah brings you joy, happiness, peace, and prosperity on this blessed occasion. Wishing you and your family on this happy occasion of Eid! Eid Mubarak.
6. In every shared smile and laughter; In every silent prayer answered; In every opportunity that comes your way – may Allah bless you immensely! Eid Mubarak.
7. Your prayers and sacrifices will never go unanswered. On this Eid al-Adha, embrace Allah’s divine blessings with all that you have. Eid Mubarak!
8. Wishing you and your family a lovely Eid. May this Year bringing peace, prosperity, and tranquillity.
9. Here’s wishing a blessed Eid that will inspire you with courage and strength to help you to win every challenge of life! Eid Mubarak.
10. Feel the magic of Eid around you and know that the grace of God is always with you. You’ll always be surrounded by surrounded by love and care. Happy Eid!
Eid Mubarak Status Ideas
1. May Allah floods your life with happiness on this occasion, your heart with love, your mind with wisdom. Wishing you a very Happy Eid!
2. On Eid Ul Adha, wishing that your sacrifices are appreciated, and your prayers are answered by the almighty. Have a blessed Eid Ul Adha!
3. May Allah ease your hardships and shower you with loads of peace and prosperity on Eid. Have a blessed time!
4. On this joyous occasion of Eid-ul-Adha, may Allah fulfill all your wishes and fill your heart with love, your soul with spiritual, your mind with wisdom. Eid Mubarak!
5. On this blessed occasion of Eid-ul-Adha, wishing you and your loved one’s joy, happiness, peace, and prosperity! Eid Mubarak!
6. May this Eid bring fun, happiness, and God’s endless blessings. Eid Mubarak to you and your family!
7. Before we ask for happiness and prosperity, we should ask for mercy. May Allah shower his mercy on us. Eid Mubarak!
8. May you continue to grow wiser and more charming every day. May this Eid bring happiness in your heart and to your family. Eid Mubarak.
9. Wish Allah’s Rahmat shines on you, and you successfully achieve all your aspirations on Eid-ul-Fitr always.
10. May Allah showers his love on you and your family this year. Eid Mubarak.
Eid al-Adha Mubarak Wishes (Bakrid wishes)
1. No shadows to depress you, only joys to surround you, God himself to bless you, these are my wishes for you, Today, tomorrow, and every day. Happy Bakra Eid!
2. May the magic of this EID bring lots of happiness in your life & may you celebrate it with all your close friends & may it fill your HEART with wonders. Wish you a Bakra Eid Mubarak.
3. May Allah this occasion flood your life with happiness, your heart with love, your soul with spiritual, your mind with wisdom, wishing you a very Happy Bakra Eid Mubarak!
4. Have a joyous Bakra Eid, full of sparkling light to brighten your life. Heartfelt wishes on “the Festival of Sacrifice”! Eid ul-Adha Mubarak
5. Eid Mubarak to you and your family! May this Eid Ul Adha bring nothing but joy and peace for all. Have a safe and happy Eid day!
6. Happy Eid Mubarak! Wishing everyone happy holidays, stay safe, and pray to your Almighty.
7. Whoever desires to meet his Lord, he should do good deeds and not associate anyone in the worship of his Lord
8. He is the One God; the Creator, the Initiator, the Designer. To Him belong the most beautiful names. Glorifying Him is everything in the heavens and the earth. He is the Almighty, most wise.
9. In every shared smile and laughter; In every silent prayer answered; In every opportunity that comes your way – may Allah bless you immensely! Eid Mubarak!
10. Enjoy peace, prosperity, and tranquillity. Offer your best to Allah and know that your sacrifice will be rewarded with the most divine blessings of all.
Eid is one of the sacred festivals celebrated by Muslims across the globe. The festival is observed as the gazetted holiday. There are different types of Eid that are Eid-al-Fitr, Eid-e-Milad, Eid-al-Adha, Shab-e-Barat, and Eid-e-Ghadeer. Each Eid has its significance. On this day, people share best wishes to enjoy scrumptious savories.