One of the leading causes of death on the road in India is a head injury. This is the primary reason why one should wear a helmet that too of good quality. A premium helmet safeguards the head and provides complete protection. Also, the glass of the helmet improves visibility. In this blog, we have listed ten best helmets that are easily available in India for men and women.
Benefits of Wearing Helmet:
- Protects your face and head from injuries.
- It provides better visibility options.
- Helmets are comfortable and made of good quality.
List of Best Full Face Helmets in India
1. Vega Crux CRX-B-L Flip-up Helmet
Vega Crux CRX-B-L Flip-up Helmet is amongst the top-rated helmets in India. It features a premium leather finish and is available in 4 sizes with ISI mark. It has a super sturdy outer shell. Also, it is equipped with all the safety and quality measures. The cushions of the helmet are sturdy and strong. Also, it is certified for competitive sports. The helmet is suitable for bike and scooter owners.
- It has a stable build quality.
- The helmet has a snug fit.
- It is available in different sizes.
- It comes with matte finishes.
- The helmet has a matte leather finish.
- It is ISI approved
- This helmet has an easy bottom flip button.
Price – Rs. 1,110
2. Studds ST001 Ninja Elite Flip-Up Trendy Helmet
Studds has a wide range of best helmets in India. The brand is known for its full-face helmets that are most preferred in countries like India. The helmet comes with an ISI certificate so you can rest assured about the quality. Also, it has high-grade thermoplastic dense EPS cushioning at the inner corner and its straps. In addition to this, it comes with durable buckles that make it an ideal choice.
You might also like: 10 Most Expensive Bikes in India 2020
- The outer shell of the helmet is thermoplastic.
- It has EPS lining pads.
- The helmet features a chin guard with a quick release.
- It weighs 1.65 kg.
- It is available in 5 different sizes suitable for men, women, and kids.
Price – Rs. 1,180.00
3. Vega Cliff CLF-LK-M Full Face Helmet
This is a full-face helmet which is ISI approved and does not compromise on safety and quality standards. The shell of the helmet is made of the acrylonitrile butadiene styrene, which is robust, and it is ideal for a 70 km/hour speed limit. It has a compact design and lightweight. Also, this helmet comes two sizes which medium and large.
- This helmet –ISI certificate.
- The design is compact and lightweight.
- It is available in white, black, and red colors.
- This helmet is suitable for men and women.
- The helmet is made of scratch-proof material and comes with EPS padding that offers comfort.
- The outer of the helmet is made up of the Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene that offers sturdiness.
Price – Rs.840
4. Steel Bird Classic Full Face Helmet
This is yet another one of the best helmets in India. The outer part of the helmet is made of the thermoplastics, which offers high resistance and protects your head from damage. In addition to this, the EPS concussion inside the cover with regulated density for added safety. Also, it is equipped with anti-fog visors, anti-scratch, and anti-glare protections that, too, at the best price. It is also UV resistant and has premium looks.
- The helmet has UV UV resistant Polyurethane coatings.
- It has a Dynamic ventilation system or better airflow.
- The helmet comes with EPS concussions padding that prevents head and skin allergies.
- It has a chinstrap mechanism for safety and easy operation.
Price – Rs.889.
5. Studds Premium Vent Professional Full Face Helmet
The outer shell of this helmet has a high impact grade of engineering thermoplastic, which makes it robust and durable. On top of it, the inner cover of the helmet has regulated density EPS concussion that makes it safe and sturdy. Moreover, the cover of the helmet s coated with UV resistant polyurethane material that adds an aesthetic value to the helmet. In addition to this, the spare visors have clear mirrors, smoke tint along with a clear vision that makes it scratch resistant.
- This full-face helmet is ISI approved.
- The outer material of the helmet is made of the thermoplastic material.
- The inner part of the helmet has EPS concussion padding.
- The helmet is scratch resistant.
- It is perfect for both men and women.
- The helmet is available in red and black color combination.
Price –Rs.1, 050.00
Best Half-face Helmets Available in India:
1. Vega Crux Half Face Helmet
Vega has the best of the helmets with the ISI certificate. This one is undoubtedly one of the best helmets in India. It qualifies safety parameters and design as well. The helmet’s outer layer is made of the grade ABS material that minimizes the resistance and maximizes its durability. The inner cover of the helmet is padded with shock-absorbent material. Moreover, it has a good grip and comes with a chin strap.
- The helmet is lightweight and comfortable for both men and women.
- It has stylish looks.
- The helmet features spare visors.
- It is ISI approved.
- It features Aerodynamic design.
Price – Rs. 850
2. JMD Helmets Grand Open Face Helmet
This helmet is ideal for a maximum speed limit that is 60km/hr. The outer layer of the helmet is designed with a polycarbonate frame, which is hard to crack. For additional security, the inner shell of the helmet is made of the polycarbonate frame. It weighs 748 gms, which makes it one of the lightest helmets in India. The inserts inside the helmet are ideal for worst weather conditions. Moreover, it is easy to clean. Also, you can rest assured about the quality of the helmet.
- This helmet is weightless and comfortable.
- It comes with a clear windshield.
- You get different color options.
- This helmet is best for men, women, and kids.
Price – Rs. 887
3. Studds Marshall Open Face Helmet
This helmet has all the basic features that you must consider in an ideal helmet. It has soft cushioning, visor. Also, it is a stylish and perfect companion for regular bike rides. The outer shell of the helmet is soft cushioning. It is available in different colors such as red, black, grey, white and matt black
- It has a chinstrap mechanism that adds comfort.
- The outer part of the helmet is crafted with a high-grade thermoplastic material.
- It has EPS concussion padding that provides and comfort to the riders.
- It is suitable for men.
Price – Rs. 1,140
4. LS2 FF386 Flip-Up Helmet
This is also one of the best helmets in India. This motorcycle helmet is suitable for long-distance travelers. This is a bulky flip-up full covered helmet, which is ISI and ECE approved, which makes it safe. It is designed in a way that does not let the head arm during the accident. What makes it different from other helmets is its unique feature: excellent noise counteracting capabilities.
- It has a supreme build quality.
- This is suitable for high-speed travelers.
- It has an optically correct visor for the best clarity.
- The glasses of the helmet are fog/UV resistant.
- It features exhaust ports and rear spoiler.
Price – Rs. 6,100
5. O’Neal 2 Series Men’s Off-Road Spyder Helmet
O’Neal 2 series helmets are ECE and DOT approved, which ensured unmatched safety. This helmet is ideal for the downhill rides where safety is a significant concern. The inner part of the helmet is made of the hard polycarbonate that is durable and strong. It supports the neck of the rider. It has a futuristic design and is available in various colors.
- It weighs 1450 grams.
- The liner is easy to wash.
- It has numerous air vents for cooling.
- This helmet comes with a rubber roost nose guard.
- It is available in 6 different sizes.
Price – Rs. 16,000-17,000
Things to Consider While Buying a Helmet:
- Size and shape of the helmet. It should nicely fit on your head.
- Types of helmets – Choose from the full-face helmet, half face helmet, or open face helmet.
- ISI certificate.
- Essential features such as design, construction, material, and padding of the helmet.
- It should have noise cancellation features.
Riding a bike is always fun, but without a helmet, it increases the chances of the head injuries. Here we have listed ten best helmets in India that every bike rider can consider. These helmets are suitable for both men and women. Do let’s know which helmet you prefer to use.
The above-listed helmets are best in India.
Studds and Vega are some of the best brands for helmets.