Planning to get back in shape but hardly have tome to hit the gym? The solution is a treadmill. In this blog, we have come up with the best Treadmills in India that one can be installed at home and do the workout at his comfort. Also, all the treadmills are perfect for adults and beginners. Check out the list!
Top 10 Treadmills in India for Home:
1. Powermax Fitness Tda-230 2Hp Motorized Treadmill
This is one of the best treadmills in India available at this price tag. It has the auto inclination and semi-auto lubrication options with horsepower between 2CHP to 4HP. It is available with the multi-ply polyester stain weave running belt that has the anti-slipping feature. It offers 50 X 17 inches run area. This machine is designed for light runners and joggers, which makes it perfect for home use. It can withstand up to 115 kg in weight.
- Powermax Fitness Tda-230 2Hp Motorized Treadmill is equipped with a Hydraulic Soft-drop System(HSS) Folding that enables the user to unfold the machine with a single kick. It also supports the weight of the treadmill while lowering or lifting.
- It is easy to maintain due to the semi-Auto Lubrication motor.
- This treadmill comes with 12 console programs and an LCD screen, which displays Speed, Time, Calories, and Pulse Rate.
- One can also measure his Body Mass Index and heart rate through the grip pulse sensor.
- It has inbuilt speakers with aux compatibility.
- Has a ComfortTech 6-Point Commercial Grade Damping System and Dual shock spring absorption that prevents stress on the knees.
- It is easy to install and has a speed range of 0.8 Km/ Hr to 14 Km /Hour
Price – Rs. 45,999
You might also like: Best Fitness Bands in India
2. Durafit Heavy Hike 2.5 HP Motorized Foldable Treadmill
This treadmill from Durafit has a powerful DC motor. It has an ideal horsepower for running and jogging. It also adds traction while running. This treadmill has 1270 X 470 mm, which is apt for a single person. Also, it can support up to 120 kgs of weight.
- It has a vertical Hydraulic Folding system which allows you to fold the treadmill with ease.
- One can directly control the machine through the mobile phone as its Bluetooth, and Hand Rail control can be connected through the FitShow Mobile app.
- The treadmill has a stop button at the center of the dashboard through which you can stop the treadmill immediately.
- It has high target modes that one can set in terms of calories, speed, distance, and time.
- It is designed with shock absorption technology.
- This treadmill is equipped with a free Aux cable through which you can connect the smartphone.
- The speed range of this treadmill is 1 km/ hr to 16 km/ hour
- It is available with a free stabilizer.
Price – Rs. 35,499
3. Fitkit FT200 Series Motorized Treadmill
This motorized treadmill has auto lubrication and auto inclination. Its amazing features make it one of the best Treadmills in India for beginners and intermediates. It has 48 x 16.53 inches, which is sufficient for a single user. Also, it can sustain weight up to 110 kgs.
- It is easy to unfold as it comes with its Hydraulic Drop-Down system.
- The treadmill’s bottom base has wheels that allow you to move it from one place to the other conveniently.
- It also features a large LCD that shows calories, time, speed, heart rate, and other modes.
- It also has Aux port and MP3 speakers.
- The handlebar is equipped with heart rate sensors.
- One can track his daily workout through the FIT PLUS app.
- It comes with 12 preset workout programs.
- Its speed range is between 1km/hour to 16 km/hour.
Price – Rs. 28,999
4. Cockatoo CTM11L 3.5 HP Peak Motorised Treadmill
Cockatoo CTM11L has a 3.5 HP horsepower along with 1.6mm thick belt. It has run an area of 420 x1260 mm. In addition to this, it can hold the weight up to 110 kg.
- It has a 5-inch display screen for tracking distance, time, pulse rate, speed, and calories burnt.
- It has a peak power of 3.5 HP that is perfect for moderate sprinting.
- The speed of this treadmill ranges from 0.8 km/hr to 14 km/hr.
- It is compatible with USB input and MP3 player.
- It comes with 12 preset programs.
- It easy to fold and move around.
Price – Rs. 25,010
5. MAXPRO PTM405 2HP (4 HP Peak) Folding Treadmill
Next in the list of best treadmills in India is this one of the best selling treadmill- MAXPRO PTM405 2HP (4 HP Peak) Folding Treadmill. The motor of this treadmill can deliver high speed. It has ample surface that measures 1150 X 420mm for running and jogging. It is a perfect investment for all the beginners who are planning to start a workout from home.
- It has 5 inches large for keeping a track on speed, time, pulse, calories burnt, and distance.
- It offers speed between 1kn/hour to 14 km/hour.
- The handlebar has a pulse rate sensor.
- It comes with 12 preset programs.
- The treadmill also has a mobile and tablet holder.
- It can be easily folded or stored.
- Easy to transport with wheels.
- It has a multi-layered running belt that reduces the chances of sudden shock while running.
- The treadmill also has instantly stop plugs and Aux compatibility.
Price – Rs. 26,300
6. Healthgenie 3911M 2.5 HP Peak Motorized Treadmill
Healthgenie 3911M 2.5 HP Peak Motorized Treadmill comes with free installation and is perfect for the beginners. The basic power is between 1 HP to 2.5 HP. Its running surface has a space of 43 inches x 15 inches.
- The running speed is between 0.8 km per hour to 10 km per hour.
- It has an LED display for time, distance, speed, calories, and heart rate.
- The handles of the machines are equipped with pulse sensors.
- The base has wheels for easy transportation.
- It supports Aux and has MP3 speakers.
- It is also equipped with emergency pull to top features.
- This treadmill is easy to fold and can be stored when not in use.
Price – Rs. 17,990
7. Cockatoo CTM-05 Steel 2 HP Peak Motorised Multi-Function Treadmill
The Cockatoo CTM-05 is a multi-functional treadmill that comes along with the free installation service. It offers a run area of about 1100 mm x 390 mm. The highest power of the treadmill is up to 2 HP is apt for beginners. Also, it 90 kg user weight capacity.
- It has a large screen display for time, speed, pulse, fat, calories burnt, and distance.
- The handlebar can check the pulse rate.
- The treadmill has an inbuilt AUX feature and an MP3 player.
- It can be conveniently folded or move from one place to the other.
Price – Rs.17,990
8. Lifelong FitPro LLTM09 (2.5 HP Peak) Motorized Treadmill
If you are looking for a budget-friendly treadmill that has impressive features, you should go for Lifelong FitPro LLTM09 (2.5 HP Peak) Motorized Treadmill. It is a compact machine, ideal for small areas. It can hold weight up 90 kgs
- This treadmill comes with a 2.5 HP high horsepower, which is suitable for the beginners.
- It has a surface space of 395 x 1100 mm large that is enough for one user.
- The under the deck of the treadmill has eight shock absorbing rubber pads that protect the body while sprinting,
- Its handles have heart rate sensing plates.
- It is equipped with 12 preset workout programs that are perfect for endurance training and weight loss.
- It can be easily foldable and has wheels that help in the movement.
Price – Rs. 16,999
9. Kobo Fitness Treadmill for Home Gym Cardio
This is yet another one of the best treadmills in India for home. It is easy to install at home and comes with amazing functions that include massager vibrator. This budget-friendly treadmill comes with horsepower between 1 HP to 2 HP peak. And it has run an area of 43 inches x 15.75 inches. Plus, the multi-layer belt protects from the sudden shock. It can hold around 80-100 kg of weight.
- It has an LED display for monitoring distance, time, speed, incline level, calories burnt, and pulse rate.
- The handlebars of the treadmill have two metallic sensors that can sense the pulse rate.
- It 12 approximately 12 preset programs for an efficient workout at home.
- One can gear speed between 0.8 km/hour to 10km/hour.
- It is equipped with MP3 and Aux port.
Price – Rs. 16,999
10. Healthgenie 3412MT 4 in 1 Manual Treadmill
Healthgenie is one of the famous manufacturers of treadmills. It works as an ideal workout machine as it comes with different features that hardly any of the treadmill has offered at the same price. Plus, it has running are space of 1140mm x 340 mm.
- It has additional features like twister, push-up bars, and stepper for burning calories.
- The treadmill has not motorized but comes with an LCD screen that shows speed, time, distance, pulse rate, and calories burnt.
- The handlebars have pulse sensors.
- It is easy to fold.
Price – Rs.11,598
Treadmill is an ideal solution for your weight-related problems. It is not convenient for everyone to hit the gym, but one can surely install a treadmill at home and do the needful workout. Here we have comprised ten best treadmills in India that one can consider for the home use. Do tell which treadmill you would you prefer to buy for your home.