In order to thanks its customers, Airtel has introduced some free services. It offers exclusive freebies that include free caller tune to its prepaid and postpaid users. Yes, you read that, right! Now you do not have to pay for activating a hellotune. You can set it through the Wynk music app or via SMS for free. You will get access to over 40 million songs across all the genres, amongst which you can pick your favourite to set Airel caller tune. Read more to know how you can set caller tune in Airtel for free through different ways.
How to Set Caller Tune in Airtel with Different Ways?
There are primarily three ways to set your hello tune In Airtel, which are listed below:
- Through Wynk Music App.
- Through SMS
- Via call.
How to Activate Caller Tune in Airtel via Wynk Music App?
From Indian to International music, the Wynk music app has millions of songs. iOS and Android users can download the app and stream songs of different artists, genres and music. Not only this, but you can also set any of the songs as your hello tune that, too, without paying a single penny. This feature is free in all the Airtel plans above Rs. 129. You can choose from 40 million + songs across 15 languages as your caller tune. Moreover, you can change it as many times you want in a month that too free. Also, there would be no activation and renewal charges. Scroll down to know steps by step procedure to activate caller tune in Airtel via Wynk mobile app.
- First things first, download the Wynk Music app or if you have already installed it on your smartphone, then update it.
- Open the app and go to ‘Hello Tunes’.
- Enter the genre/artist or song that you wish to make your caller tune.
- Select your song and click on Activate Hellotune.
- Soon, your hello tune would be activated for 30 days.
Steps to Activate Caller Tune on Airtel Number via Call
If you find the above-listed method time taking, you can simply change or set your caller tune through a call. How? Let’s find out!
- Call on 543215 (toll-free number) from your registered Airtel number
- Listen to the IVR menu carefully.
- Select the language and title of the song that you want to make your caller tune.
- Soon, you will get options of songs to choose from as your hellotune.
- Select your song, and it would be then set as your caller tune
How to set Caller Tune in Airtel by SMS?
Besides above methods, Airtel subscribers can also make their caller tunes via USSD codes. Follow these easy steps to activate Airtel hello tune via SMS.
- Dial *678# from your Airtel number.
- Soon you will get a flash message containing options of all the songs from you, which you can choose the one as your Airtel tune.
- Alternatively, you can type the title of the song in the search option.
- You can also connect with Airtel customer care team to get hello tune.
If you wish to set Bangla music as your caller tune, you must follow these steps.
- Dial 22700 (toll-free number) for the IVR number.
- To subscribe to the selected song-type CT<Space> Start and send it to 23123.
- To activate the song, type CT<Space> and send it to 23123.
There could be nothing more soothing to the ears than listening to a good music! Now you can make any of your favourite music as your hellotune and treat your callers with latest songs that too for free. All you would have to do is download the Wynk Music app. Besides this, there are some other ways also that can help you activate your Airtel hello tune without any hassle.
You can either download the Wynk music app or set Airtel hellotune through SMS.
You can deactivate or stop Airtel caller tune with USSD code 22788900#.
Airtel users can type *678# to set hello tune without downloading the Wynk Music app.
While listening to others caller tune, press *1 to set it as your Airtel hellotune.
Type a SMS- NT and send it to 543215 (toll free number). Select the name from the list and set it as your caller tune.
Once the validity of your Airtel plan finishes you can recharge your number with any of the plan and reset the caller tune via Wynk music app.