Started in the year 2000, Indiabulls Consumer Finance Limited, Dhani Loans and Services Limited is counted amongst the most in-demand home lenders in India. It slays at the second position for being the largest private finance company in the country. With the increase in the demand for home and personal loans, the portal has spread its wings in different sectors, including housing finance, real estate and wealth management. The organisation makes sure that all the queries of its clients are resolved timely. For this, the Indiabulls Dhani customer care team is available around the clock to resolve all your complaints as earliest as possible.
Table of Contents
Indiabulls Dhani Customer Care Number for Different Cities
In order to speak or connect with the Dhani customer care team, you can call them at their toll-free Dhani customer care number or send them an email. Alternatively, you can visit their nearest branch.
- Dhani loan customer care number: 0124-6165722
- Dhani credit line customer care number: 022-67737800
- Dhani Pharmacy/ Doctor Customer Care Number: +91-7878679955
You can connect with the customer care team from Monday to Saturday from 8 AM to 8 PM, except on 2nd and third Saturdays, along with public holidays
For a home loan, you can directly speak to the expert for this; you would have to call on the above-listed toll-free number and follow the below-listed steps.
- Once you call on Dhani customer care number, an IVR call would be initiated.
- You would have to subsequently select the right numbers to register your complaints or grievances.
- Once you select the number, you would be prompted for the KYC verification.
- Subsequently, the Dhani customer care representative will assist you with needed help.
Note: This toll-free number is operational across the country, including Delhi, Mumbai, Punjab, Hyderabad, Jaipur and other cities.
Dhani Customer Care Email Address
In case your query is not resolved through a call, then you can write to the Dhani Customer care team stating your complaint or grievances. There are different emails id’s that have been assigned on the basis of the queries.
- If you are their regular client, you can send an email to customerserviceloans@Indiabulls.com.
- If you are an NRI client or customer, you can write to nriloans_hl@Indiabulls.com.
- For loans against properties, you can share your email at lap@Indiabulls.com.
- Or, you can share your grievances at email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can also share send an SMS to Indiabulls Dhani at 56677. Make sure that you send the SMS from your registered mobile number. Subsequently, you will receive a call from the Dhani customer care executive.
Indiabulls Dhani Customer Care Branches in India
- Mumbai- One International Centre (Formerly IFC), Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road, Mumbai – 400 013
- New Delhi- M-62 & 63, First Floor Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001 , Tel: 011-30252900
- Gurugram- Concept Tech Park Building, Plot No. 422 B, Udyog Vihar, Phase -4, Gurugram – 122 016
Or, Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase V, Gurugram – 122 016
Indiabulls Dhani Grievance Redressed System
Indiabulls Dhani has multiple levels of grievance redressal that ensure your queries are resolved timely and in an effective manner.
- Connect with the Dhani Customer care team over toll-free numbers-0124-6165722 or 022-67737800.
- You can also visit Dhani’s nearest branch and get your complaints resolved without any hassle.
- Alternatively, write your queries to the above-listed emails id’s.
- The Dhani customer care team is not able to resolve your queries or complaints through the above steps; then, you can share your service request through Dhani Grievance Redressal Form on its official website.
- In case your queries are not resolved through any of the steps listed above or during the promised time, you can write your query to the Nodal officer at Concept Tech Park Building, Plot No. 422 B, Udyog Vihar, Phase -4, Gurugram – 122 016.
- Make sure you mention your email ID and contact number for a faster resolution.
- While submitting your complaint through any mode, do not forget to mention your lead ID or home loan application number.
Dhani is one of the well-known portals for all your financial and healthcare needs. It helps you to get a credit card limit of up to 5,00,000 instantly. Backed by Indiabulls, Dhani is one of the most trusted platforms for home and personal loans. In order to ensure that all your grievances and complaints related to loans are addressed timely and in the most effective manner, they have set up their customer care team. You can call the Dhani loan customer care number for loan-related problems or send them an SMS/email. The team will soon look into your matter and provide assistance.
You can call at Dhani credit line/personal loan customer care number on 0124-6165722 or 022-67737800.
Dhani app is a mobile-friendly app that you can download and get all your healthcare and financial problems covered.