In the last couple of years, the government has introduced many schemes for the welfare of the people. However, due to less awareness, most people have not benefited from the schemes. To overcome this problem, the government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced one of its kind schemes- the YSR Navasakam Scheme. This scheme was introduced in the year 2019 by Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy with the aim to identify beneficiaries for the successful implementations of all the schemes in the state.
In order to encourage awareness about the YSR Navasakam Scheme, the government has launched an online platform -navasakam.ap.gov.in. On the same platform, the beneficiaries can apply for the cards and check details like where beneficiaries of the plan can apply for cards as well as review other essential information such as the YSR Navasakam survey and YSR Navasakam login details.
Table of Contents
Important Dates related to YSR Navasakam Scheme
- Beneficiary Registration – 29th November 2019
- Final Date for beneficiary identification -30thNovemenr 2019
- Publish Date of the Beneficiary list – 1st December 2019
- Dates of Reviewing List 2nd to 7th December 2019
- The draft list was made on – 9th December 2019
- List of objections accepted on – 10th December 2019 to 14th December 2019
- Ward/village gathering conducted on -15th December 2019 to 18th December 2019
- End Date of the Program – 20th December 2019
- Dates of Issuing Cards – 1st January 2020
List of Schemes Under YSR Navasakam
The beneficiaries who will be benefited from the YSR Navasakam Scheme would be able to reap the benefits of the other 10 schemes as well. Here is a list of schemes that are covered under the Navasakam Scheme.
1. YSR Amma Vodi – This scheme was launched to provide financial aid to all the mothers that fall under Below Poverty Line. The scheme also assisted mothers to educate their children up to 12th Standard.
2. YSR Rice Card – The government of Andhra Pradesh has issued a new rice card to the beneficiaries. The scheme is beneficial to all the families that earn below Rs.10, 000 per month in the rural areas and below Rs. 12,000 in the urban areas per month. The scheme would also be applicable to people with total holding (wet and dry) less than 10 acres. Also, the monthly electricity consumption of the beneficiary should be 300 units or below. Moreover, no one in the family should be employed as a government servant (sanitary workers are exempted). They should not earn four-wheelers and should not be paying income tax in urban properties. Last, people with no property or less than 750 ft built-up areas would be covered under this scheme.
3. Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Card & Jagananna Vidya Deevena Card
Under this scheme, the government has decided to provide Vidya Deevena Card for complete fee reimbursement and Vasathi Deevena Card for food and hostel that costs Rs. 20,000/- per annum to all the students that are pursuing courses like Polytechnic, ITI, Degree and above level courses in Aided, Government, and Private Colleges.
4. SR Arogyasri Card-navasakam.ap.gov.in
Under this scheme, the government of AP will help all the people who earn 5 lakhs or less in the year. And, have land less than 12 acres of wet or 35 acres or 35 acres of dry or a total of 35 acres of both. The beneficiaries should not own property or have property less than 3000 ft built-up areas in urban areas. Also, they should not have a government job.
5. AP YSR Kapu Nestham
This scheme was introduced to financially help Kapu women above 45 years of age. They are provided rs. 15,000 per annum to uplift their living standards and livelihood opportunities
6. YSR Netanna Nestham
This scheme was launched for the family of weavers who have handloom. They would be provided Rs. 24,000 per annum. The scheme aims to help the weavers to upgrade their equipment’s.
7. YSR Pension Kanuka Card
This scheme works in favor of people above 60 years of age and whose incomes are less than Rs. 10,000 per month in rural areas and Rs. 12,000/- per month in urban areas and have total landholding less than 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land together. Also, the monthly consumption should be less than 300 units. In addition to this, the person and the family members should not be employed in government jobs. Also, they should not own four-wheelers and have their property or is less than 750/ft built-up area.
8. AP YSR Sunna Vaddi
According to this scheme, the government of Andhra Pradesh will pay the interest amount for the year of 2019-2020 on the SHG bank loan amount outstanding as on 11/04/2019.
9. Honorarium to Imams, Muazams, Pastors and increase in salaries to Archakas
This scheme was launched to improve the living standards of Pastors, Imams & Muazzins, and Archakas by providing them stipe and increasing salaries, respectively.
10. Financial Assistance to Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas and Tailors
Under this scheme, the Andhra Pradesh government assists Rs. 10000/- per annum to help BC community Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas, and Tailors.
You might also like: AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme
Procedure to Identify the Beneficiaries
- Preliminary arrangements.
- Training to all the volunteers
- Conducting a household survey
- Publication of draft of eligible members lists for social audit.
- Grama Sabha / Ward Sabha for Social Audit
Benefits of YSR Navasakam Scheme
- The primary aim of the YSR Navasakam Scheme is to sanitize the mass about the different schemes that are introduced by the government in their benefit.
- To help the people of Andhra Pradesh improve their living standards.
- To provide financial help to the families who are unable to meet both the ends.
Steps to Log in at navasakam.ap.gov.in
- Visit navasakam.ap.gov.in.
- Click on the login option.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on the login option.
Different Platforms to connect with YSR Navasakam?
You can visit the official website– navasakam.ap.gov.in or share your query or feedback at email@example.com.
YSR Navasakam is one of its kind schemes that was introduced in the year 2019, to help the people of Andhra Pradesh reap the benefits of all the schemes that have been introduced in the schemes in their favour.
YSR Navasakam Scheme FAQs:
You can check the Navasakam list at the official website of YSR Navasakam Scheme i.e., www.navasakam.ap.gov.in
YSR Navasakam scheme has been introduced by the Andhra Pradesh government to identify the beneficiaries of the various schemes.
Go to the official website of Navasakam and click on Login. Enter your user name and password.
The beneficiaries of other schemes would be eligible for the YSR Navasakam scheme.
Applicants have to provide copies of their Aadhaar card and Voter ID cards.
No, the scheme is applicable to the residents of Andhra Pradesh.