Mirzapur is a monstrous hit web series on Amazon Prime. You can also call it a prime pillar of the Indian web series. After the successful season 1, the audience were left hanging in cliffhanger and the release of season 2 launched was a boom. Mirzapur 2 became most watched web series in India within 7 days of release. What holds the audience so close to this series is its rustics raw storyline, thrill and natural dialogues. Mirzapur dialogue writer, Karan Anshuman has done an excellent job with words. The series is set in the hinterland of Purvanchal, North India, and the dialogues show the realism of that region without any attempt of masking shrewdness and ruthlessness of characters. Here we have curated some of the iconic dialogues from both of the Mirzapur seasons that became very popular amongst the fans.
Mirzapur Best Dialogue from Famous Characters
These dialogues have been shared and forwarded through various Mirzapur memes and images. Scrolling down, you will also find eye-catching, rustic, direct, sarcastic dialogues by prominent characters of Mirzapur, including Kaleen Bhaiya, Guddu Pandit, Munna Bhaiya, Bablu Pandit, Golu Gupta and others. Enjoy reading!
Pankaj Tripathi or Kaleen Bhaiya Mirzapur Famous Dialouge
Kaleen Bhiaya aka Akhandanand Tripathi, acted by Pankaj Tripathi is a prominent character of Mirzapur. He is the unclaimed king of Mirzapur, who owns a carpet manufacturing company and runs the illegal business of arms ammunition and drugs. His character is framed as a mastermind businessman who could do everything to save his power and seat.
- Jo aaya hai, wo jayega bhi bas marzi humari hogi
- Gaddi pe chaahe hum rahein ya Munna, niyam same hoga
- Kuch log bahubali paida hote hain, aur kuch ko banana padta hai, inko bahubali banayenge.
- Izzat nahi krte hai… darte hai sb.
- Darr ki yahi dikkat hai, ki kabhi bhi Khatam ho sakta hai.
- Neta banna hai toh Gundey paalo. Gundey mat bano.
- Ch***ya hain tumhara ladka. Ch***ya hain woh important nahi hai. Hamara ladka hai, Woh important hai.
- To…tum iske liye hamare darwaze pe chal aaye.
- Hum karte hai prabandh aap chinta mat kariye.
- Buddhi Bhot tez hai tumhari.
- Family, family hoti hai, chahe jaisi bhi ho, Uske saath Khada hona padta hai!
- Gaddi pe chaahe hum rahein ya Munna, niyam same hoga…
Thrilling Guddu Pandit Famous Dialogue from Mirzapur
Character of Guddu Pandit played Ali Fazal is important character of the series. This crime thrill show had a lot of scope for candid and hitting dialogues and the characters had great dialogues which caught everyone’s attention. The fans are waiting for Upcoming web series namely Mirzapur 3.
- Ab chahe snaap aake ghar mein doshti karle… Rehta toh Zehreela hi hai na.
- Agli baar Munna Bhaiya ghar aaye… Zinda wapas hi nahi laute toh?
- Suru majboori mein kiye the….. Ab maza aa raha hai.
- Guddu Pandit aa gaye hain, murjhayenge nahi…abki baar dushman haath laga to bachega nahi…
- Tumhare baap ne bhi humein maa ki gaali di thi, woh bhi pele gaye…abhi tumne bhi maa ki gaali di hai…to tum bhi pele jaoge..
- Humara updesh ek hi hai, jaan se maarenge, kyunki maarenge tabhi jee payenge…
- Aap humko ghar ki ownership samjha rahe hain, humein to pura sheher lena hai…
- Bablu aur Sweety ka udhaar hai humpe, chukana hai
- Attack me bhi gun, defense me bhi gun, Hum banayenge Mirzapur ko Amrica!
- Middle class aadmi, aadmi nahi ch***** hota hai. Ch*****.
Best Mirzapur Dialouges by Munna Bhaiya
Munna Bhaiya is another dynamic character played by Divyendu Sharma. He is violent and shrewd which is reflected in his activities and dialogues. Good for us! It gives us more relatable reactive to situations and we can share these Mirzapur dialogue memes.
- Jab qurbani dene ka time aaye to qurbani sipahi ki di jaati hai, raja aur rajkumar to zinda rehte hain sirf gaddi pe baithne ke liye …
- Aur hum ek naya niyam add kar rahe hain, Mirzapur ki gaddi pe baithne wala kabhi bhi niyam badal sakta hai – Munna
- Bauji pagla gaye hain, unka dimagh unke ghutno mein hai aur unke ghutne to kaam karte hai nahi”
- Jab qurbani dene ka time aaye to qurbani sipahi ki di jaati hai, raja aur rajkumar to zinda rehte hain sirf gaddi pe baithne ke liye …”
- Chunav fair ho na ho, Dikhna chahiye ki fair hain, Democracy isi ka nam hain, beta!
- Mata je yahan hai, Behen yahan hai, Maa-Behen ek karne mein aasani hogi.
- Hindi philam ke hero hain hum, Humein koi nahi maar sakta, Hum amar hain.
- Mata ji yahan hai, Behen yahan hai, Maa-Behen ek karne mein aasani hogi.
- Oh Bhos***i waley Chacha. Rest kariye, varna Rest in Peace ho jaoge!
- Aur hum ek naya niyam add kar rahe hain, Mirzapur ki gaddi pe baithne wala kabhi bhi niyam badal sakta hai…”
Bablu Pandit Dialouges from Mirzapur
The character of Bablu Pandit was played by Vikrant Massey, who is the brother of Guddu. He was only seen in season, and by the end of season 1, he was killed. The fans really missed his presence on Season 2. Here are some of his dialogues that made into excellent memes.
- Guns ki maddad se darr nahi badhana hai, Darr ki maddad se guns badhani hai.
- Log kehte hain Rajneta harami hote hain, harami toh saali janta hoti hain, jo paisa feke saali uske sath jake soo jaati hain!
- Humko gun ki madad se darr nahi badhana hai, darr ki madad se guns badhani hain.
Mirzapur Dialogues Memes by Golu, Beena, Dadda Tyagi and others
The series of Mirzapur is full of vivid and real characters like Golu, Beena, Dadda Tyagi, compounder and more. Some minor characters also have heavyweight, hilarious and practical dialogues that make us watch the series repeatedly. Some dialogues are as funny as any Bollywood funny dialogues but in more raw form.
- Aap hi ka mann tha na ki aapki beti Mirzapur pe raaj kare, badi na sahi choti karegi – Golu
- Baki har jagah acha kaam karke jeet te hai, bas election hi aisi jagah hai jahan jeet hai taki acha kaam kr ske – Golu
- Jeet ki guarantee tabhi hai jab jeet aur haar dono tumhare control mein ho – Bauji
- Taqleef unki nahi jo chale jaate hain, taqleef unki hoti hai jo peeche reh jaate hain – Lala
- Sala sab jagah ki shadi mein DJ chalta hai, lekin humare U.P ki shadi mein goli chalti hai.-C.M Surya Pratap Yadav
- Hum hain rajneta, chutiya banana humara kaam hai – J.P Yadav
- Vayapaar jab bhi karo, to jo do kaano ke beech mein hai uska istemaal karo, jo do tango ke beech hai uska nahi… – Dadda Tyagi
- Aurat chahe Chambal ki ho ya Purvanchal ki, jab gun uthaayi hai to iska matlab hai ki dikkat mein hai – Doctor’s Wife
- Kutte ke maalik ko dost banna lo, Woh apne aap bhaukna bandh kar dega.
- Aadmi ke paas hamesha choice hoti hai, Aur woh kya chunta hai ussi ke haat me hota hai
- Shuru majboori mein kiye the, Ab maza aa raha hain.- guddu
- Saanp ko chahte jitna bhi doodh pila do, ek baar dushmani ho gayi toh dushman hi rehte hain. – Bauji
- Jaati pratha kaahe banayi gayi, isiliye hi na ki power humesha hum Brahamano ke haath mein rahe.- Bauji
- Jungle ka niyam hai, Joh powwrful hai woh dikatha bhi hai- Bauji
Whenever we watch a movie or a series, dialogues are something that stays with us even after we have finished watching it. In this blog, we have listed few memorable & superhit Mirzapur dialogues that are loved by millions, and make you revisit the series every time you hear them! Uncanny, straightforward, candid, ruthless, funny, relatable, you will find all these emotions in the dialogues shared, infact the series have so much more to offer! If you love these dialogues like we do, you can also share these dialogues and Mirzapur memes with friends who relate to them.