Running late like always? It is hard for a person is a 9 to 5 job to do things early on time. If you are not an early bird and the snooze button on your alarm is an everyday thing, then you probably don’t have time to prepare a lunch recipe for a full feast meal. To help you out, we have listed down some of the best lunch recipes.
Best Quick & Easy Lunch Recipes
1. Fresh Tomato Soup
Brewing soup in chilly days is an excellent combination. If you are a fan of a liquid diet, then fresh tomato soup topped with basil leaves is the best you can do.
Fresh Tomato Soup Recipe
- Add tomatoes, onions, and garlic along with the broth in a large pot. Let it come to a boil and then turn over the heat to medium.
- Let it simmer for about 20 minutes until there are tomatoes bursts, and the garlic and onion become soft.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Transfer all of it in a blender and make a puree till it becomes smooth.
- Add vinegar or cornflour to thicken the coup along with any sauce or spices you may want to add.
- Crush a few basil leaves and add on top.
- You can also add cream.
2. Roasted chicken sub
The chicken sub is very fulfilling and tastes too good. Also, chicken is a very healthy option to go for, as it will keep you full throughout the day.
Roasted Chicken Sub Recipe
- Cut the sub into half and sauté it in butter or olive oil
- Toast it until it becomes crispy as per your choice
- Boil your chicken and chop it to small pieces
- Roast them until they become golden brown
- Add seasoning, lime juice, sauces, and other flavorings that you would like
- Spread the mix in the sub and you are done for lunch
If that sounds like too much work, you can order from Faasos. They deliver food at lightning speed right at your workplace, and you can enjoy freshly made roasted chicken sub at the go.
You Might Also Like – Top 7 Veggie Burgers That You Can’t Resist
3. Vegetable and Mayo Cheese Sandwich
That sounds like such an easy choice. You can be as creative as you want with your sandwich and make it delicious and take it for lunch as well.
Vegetable and Mayo Cheese Sandwich Lunch Recipe
- On the side toast a pair of bread slices
- Take a bowl and add grinded cucumber, tomatoes, beans, onion.
- Add mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, salt, pepper, and another seasoning.
- You can also add mustard sauce if you like.
- Apply the spread on both the slices and ta-da, lunch is done.
4. White Pasta with olives and baby corn
It’s a surprise you never realized; pasta was such an easy and quick recipe. You can make it in the morning and heat it during your lunch and enjoy the relishing taste of the white pasta.
White Pasta with olives and Baby Corn Lunch Recipe
- Boil pasta and keep it on the side to cool
- Add butter, oil, and flour to make white sauce along with cheese.
- You can add milk to change the consistency.
- Add pasta to the white sauce and add salt, pepper, and seasonings.
- On the other pan, sauté baby corn, olives, bell peppers, capsicum, bans, and all the other vegetables that you wish to add.
- Add the sautéed vegetables to the pasta and let it simmer for a while.
- Pack while still hot.
5. Vegetable fried rice
Don’t know what to do with your leftover rice from last night? Well, you can use it for lunch now! A very not so sad, desk lunch option and easy to make fried rice will be perfect for your break.
Vegetable fried rice recipe
- If you already have leftover rice, use them for this. If not, steam rice for the day and keep them aside.
- Chop vegetables accordingly and sauté them along with tomato ketchup, soya sauce, chili sauce, oil, and all the spices you like.
- Let them sauté and then add rice to the mix.
- Cook for about 5 minutes, and then simmer for the next ten
- Your lunch is ready to go with you.
If you are running late on the rice, you can order from Faasos at your workplace and enjoy a steaming hot plate of fried rice without any struggle.
6. Salad for lunch
A super healthy and quick recipe for lunch is the salad. All you have to do is chop those veggies and fruits, and they will save the day for you.
Salad Lunch Recipe
- Add all the vegetables and fruits you like and toss them in a bowl. There is no limit to the number of fruits and veggies. Just make sure they are available.
- Add olive oil, lime juice, seasoning, pepper, salt, oregano, and toss them together in your lunch box.
- Make sure you carry a fork to hog on your salad for lunch.
7. Saucy Paneer Wrap
Paneer or cottage cheese, as they say, is an excellent option for lunch. You can easily use this wrap for your lunch at the office with your colleagues.
Saucy Paneer Wrap Lunch Recipe
- Cut small cubes of paneer
- Add salt pepper, tandoori mayonnaise, and other spices to it
- Chop capsicum, bell peppers, onion, tomatoes, and add them to the mix
- You can also add sweet corn to it.
- Take a tortilla wrap and set the mix in the wrap and fold it
- Cut it in half from the middle and pack it for lunch.
These are some of the best ideas for lunch recipes which are quick and easy. You can also order from Faasos if you are running late or lack cooking skills. They have an introductory offer, as well. They also have a Buy 1 Get 1 free option and amazing Faasos coupons and discounts to avail.