Karwa Chauth is a festival to celebrate the beauty of marriage. On this day, Hindu women observe one day fast for their lawfully wedded husbands’ long lives. This is a significant day to represent the sacrificial love of women towards the institution of marriage. Use this occasion to send heartfelt Karwa Chauth wishes to your spouse. This year, Karwa Chauth will be celebrated on 4th November. So, don’t miss to share the wishes, messages, and quotes listed below.
Karwa Chauth Wishes You Can Share in 2021
Celebrate this auspicious festival with your spouse and let them know that you mean everything you say. Here are some selected Karwa Chauth thoughts that you can send.
Karwa Chauth represents devotion and unconditional love. It showcases the love of a wife for her husband. I shall pray to the Moon God for blessing you and your husband with a long and healthy life. May your love for each other grow by leaps and bounds.
I hope this day strengthens the bond of love between you two. May the almighty bless you with a happy and long married life. Happy Karwa Chauth!
Day seems to be too long and the moon doesn’t show. Thirsty and hungry yet always on the go. We salute Indian women for their sacrifice and the love they have for us. Happy Karwa Chauth 2021!
Hope this day strengthens the bond of love between you two. May the almighty bless you with a happy and long married life. Happy Karwa Chauth.
Fast taken by wives for well-being, longevity and prosperity of husbands. Seeking his blessings may this blissful day fill your life. With love and happiness. Happy Karva Chauth.
Karva Chauth is not only an age old tradition but a confidence which a loving and doting wife has on her faith, love, and care for her husband. Happy Karwa Chauth to all the strong ladies!
New Karwa Chauth Wishes for Husband to Recall the Vows
A day of fasting for the husband shows your dedication and love. So, send all these emotions in words to let him know how you cherish him. Here are some beautiful Karwa Chauth wishes you can send to your husband. You can also surprise your husband with Romantic gifts on this occasion.
- Dear husband, more than the gifts that you shower on me on Karwa Chauth, I look forward to your constant support and love that makes me feel special. I am the luckiest woman on the Earth to get the most special man as my husband. A very happy Karwa Chauth to us.
- Mutual admiration, enormous respect, equal attraction, and never-ending love. This is all that I want in our marriage forever. Happy Karvachauth dear Hubby!
- A dark cloud of gloom is hovering my heart, am praying for your happiness and long life, you are always in my heart, missing you very much on this Karwa Chauth. Happy Karwa Chauth Hubby! I love you!
- Every day that I get to be your wife, I thank the universe for bringing me to you. Happy Karwa Chauth my love.
- Day Seems Long and Moon Doesn’t Show, Thirsty Hungry, yet on the Go Salute Indian Women for Their Sacrifice and Love an Incarnation of Goddesses from Heaven above Happy Karwa chauth.
- O Lord! Fullfill my wishes and my prayer on the occasion of karwa chauth. May my husband stay fit and fine by your blessings. Happy Karwa Chauth!
- No words in this world can express my feelings to you. You are not just my wife but the very reason for my existence. I thank God every day for sending you as the most precious gift to me. I wish you all happiness. I wish you Happy Karwa Chauth.
Happy Karwa Chauth Wishes for Wife to Acknowledge Her Love
Husbands generally lack words to express what they wish for their wives. And sometimes, a genuine wish or message is all it takes to bring a smile on the face of your wife. Look for the lovely Karwa Chauth wishes for wives for you to acknowledge their sacrifice. Also, consider sending Emotional quotes to your wife to rekindle your marriage vows.
- Dear wife, I can’t thank you enough for making my life a blissful journey. I shall always remain indebted to you for showering me with boundless love. A very Happy Karwa Chauth to us.
- Dear wife, on this occasion of Karwa Chauth, I want to thank you for bringing so much of happiness in my life, for spreading smiles in my world, for making this life worth living. Sending my love and best wishes on Karwa Chauth to you. Thanks for fasting for me!!!
- You are my sunshine, sweet blessing, the drop of joy and the snuggle pad of my life. I wouldn’t have been able to do anything without you. I love you. Happy Karwa Chauth.
- You are my first love and I’m willing to take a chance; until life is through, I’ll still be loving you. I will be true to you, just a promise from you will do. Happy Karva Chauth 2021!
- God will bless you for a happy and long life in our companion. The sindoor on your forehead makes you even more pretty. I love you dear and I promise, I will always protect you. Happy Karwa Chauth.
- Together we will be forever and never apart, no matter how much the distance you will always remain in my heart. Happy Karva Chauth 2021!
- I never wanted the stars, never shot for the moon, I like them right where they are, all I wanted was You! I Love You So Much Happy Karwa Chauth 2021!
- This moon, this night. It’s so romantic! It drives me crazy. I want to hug you I want to be with you. I miss you. Happy Karwa Chauth!
First Karwa Chauth Wishes for Newly Wed
If it is your first Karwa Chauth, there are butterflies in your stomach to express your love for your spouse. Remember that this is the beginning of a lifelong relationship so take every step in love. Go through these touching wishes and messages for Karwa Chauth and send to the newly wedded couples.
- May the sindoor testify your prayers, the Mangal Sutra remind you of promises that bind you the colour of mehndi prove the depth of your love Happy Karwa Chauth.
- The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time. You are lucky to have the right woman by your side!
- May our love gets deeper, may our feelings get stronger with each passing day…. Best wishes on Karva Chauth
- On this blessed night, may the jingling of churis fill your life with good luck. The twinkling of payal, announce your love for him. Happy Karwa Chauth!
- Karwa Chauth is a celebration of our marriage and your long life. I promise you will remember this one for the rest of your life. Happy Karwa Chauth.
- God Will Bless You for a Happy And Long Life In Our Companion. The Sindoor Decorates The Forehead Of A Woman. I Love You Dear and Will Always. Protect You In My Warm Arms. Happy Karwa Chauth.
- Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star. Happy Karwa Chauth.
- When marrying, ask yourself this question: Do you believe that you will be able to converse well with this person into your old age? Everything else in marriage is transitory. Happy Karwa chauth 2021.
- I started living the day you came in my life, So if you are fasting for me then I just want to let you
- Know that I want to live as long as you are there with me. Happy Karwa Chauth 2021.
Latest Karwa Chauth Quotes for Couples 2021
You can send thoughtful wishes to the couples on the occasion of Karwa Chauth. Use the following greeting to send wishes to married couples. You can also go through Diwali wishes for sending it to your family and friends.
- May this Karwa Chauth bring you and your husband even closer, and may you share the most beautiful bond.
- May God bless you with all those happiness and pleasures you have asked for me, sweetheart. Wish You a Happy Karwa Chauth.
- A great marriage is not when everything is perfect about us. A great is when we try to make everything nearly perfect while enjoying the differences existing between us. Have a happy and blessed Karva chauth!
- Pray, the Sindoor adorns the forehead of every woman. Let God Bless you for a Long and a Happy married Life. Happy Karwa Chauth 2021!
- We celebrate Karwa Chauth only once a year. But I celebrate your presence in my life every second, every minute and every day. Happy Karwa Chauth!
- The happiness I have known much before I met you looked so negligible when you came in my life. My life is incomplete without you. Happy Karwa Chauth!
- Hope this day strengthens the, Bond of love between you two. May the almighty bless you with a happy and long married life. Happy Karva Chauth 2021
- Fast taken by wives, for well-being, longevity, and prosperity of husbands. Seeking his blessings.
- May dis blissful day fills your life. With love and happiness. Happy Karwa Chauth.
Karwa Chauth Messages for Social Media and WhatsApp 2021
We cannot stay away from social media as most of our family members and friends are connected to us through it. Therefore use those platforms to send lovely Karwa Chauth messages and quotes this season.
- May the sight of full moon fill your heart with happiness. Wishing you a blessed Karwa Chauth.
- May this auspicious day of Karwa Chauth make the bond of your marriage stronger than ever! Happy Karwa Chauth 2021!
- May this Karwa Chauth bring you and your husband even closer and may you share the most beautiful bond.
- You’re the center of my fantasy, because I love you way more than, the Sun than brighten my day. And the moon that keeps the night awake.
- On the special occasion of Karwa Chauth, I pray for the best of your health, happiness and success in life because you are the most important to me in this life.
- I did not take any wheat I, as your Husband care for you Every moment I love you. HAPPY KARVA CHAUTH!
- Its day of fast my wife, I know you care for my life, Even I cannot eat or drink Because you are starving, I think I love you. Happy Karwa Chauth 2021.
- Love Laughter and Good Luck too. May this Karwa Chauth be super special for you. Happy Karwa Chauth!
Hinglish and Hindi Karwa Chauth Wishes
You can also send the heartfelt wishes for Karwa Chauth in Hinglish or Hindi font. Find the best wish to send to your loved one.
- Dhanya woh devi jo pati sukh hetu vrat paave, Dhanya woh pati jo devi roop patni paave, Dhanya woh swaroop jo Manushyata ka deep jalawe. Karva Chauth ki Shubhkamnaye.
- Chand ki chamak ke sath, sanso ki mahak ke sath, sharadha ki raat liye, viswas ki saugat liye, dil se tumhare liye hai khas ye karwa chauth. Happy Karwa Chauth.
- Vart rakha hai maine, Bas ek pyar si khwahish ke sath, Ho lambi umar tumhari, Or har janam mile hume ek dusre ka sath. Happy Karwa Chauth!!
- Karwa chauth ka pawan vrat aapke liye maine kiya hai kyunki aap hi ke prem aur samman ne jeewan ko naya rang diya hai. Happy Karwa Chauth.
- Karwa chauth din hai suhaagan ka, Iss din bhagwan se yahi kehna hai, Tere pyar ke saaye mein ae meri jaan, Hume yun hi beparwah, khushi se rehna hai.
- Na Jaane Kyu Reh Reh Ke, Ek Baat Hume Bahut Satati Hai, Karwa Chauth Karti Hai Tumhari Biwi Umar Hamari Kyu Badh Jaati Hai. Happy Karwa Chauth!
- सूरज ने पूछा हे फूलो से, आज तुम इतने खुश क्यों हो, फूलो ने कहा मुस्कुराते हुआ कहा,
- आज प्यारा सा करवा चौथ हे. करवा चौथ की वधाइंया!
- मेरा श्रृंगार तुमसे, हर त्योहार तुमसे, हर जीत तुमसे, हर हार तुमसे, मेरी तकरार तुमसे, मुझे सिर्फ प्यार तुमसे!
- आए तो संग लाये खुशियाँ हज़ार, हर साल मनाएं हम यह त्योहार, भर दे हमारा दामन खुशियों के साथ, दे जाये उम्र तुम्हे हज़ार हज़ार साल. करवाचौथ की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं!!
- दिल खुशियों का आशियाना हैं, इससे दिल में बसाये रखना, पत्नी रखती है व्रत आपके लिए, आप भी इन्हें ज़िन्दगी भर हसाए रखना.
- उसे ज़रूरत नहीं थी उसकी, उससे मोहब्बत करने के लिए, एक चाँद और उसकी तस्वीर ही काफी थी उसका व्रत तोड़ने के लिए.
- दे जाए उम्र तुम्हें हज़ार -हज़ार साल, आए तो संग लाए खुशियाँ हज़ार, हर साल हम मनाए ये त्यौहार, भर दे हमारा दामन खुशियों के साथ, दे जाए उम्र तुम्हें हज़ार-हज़ार साल
- आज सजी हूँ दुल्हन सी मैं , कब तूँ आएगा पिया , अपने हाथों से पानी पिलाकर , कब गले लगाएगा पिया तू. करवाचौथ की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं.
- अपने हाथों में चूड़ियाँ सजाये , थे पर अपने सिन्दूर लगाए , निकली हर सुहागन चाँद के इंतज़ार में , रब्ब उनकी हर मनोकामना पूरी करे
- दिल खुशियों का आशियाना हैं, इसे दिल में बसाये रखना. पत्नी रखती है व्रत आपके लिए आप भी इन्हें ज़िन्दगी भर हसाए रखना.
- ना जाने क्यों रह -रह कर एक बात हमें बहुत है सताती , करवा चौथ करती है तुम्हारी बीवी , उम्र हमारी क्यों बढ़ती जाती है. करवाचौथ की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं.
The festival of Karwa Chauth signifies that the bond of marriage is created by love and maintained by willful sacrifice. When women go on to fast, they pray for their husband’s long life and happiness. They finally see the full moon, and their husband ends their fast. To make the occasion more memorable, exchange the emotions through your words. Here we have listed 50+ Karwa Chauth wishes, messages, and quotes 2021. We hope you will like it can find it worth sharing.