If you prefer postpaid over prepaid since you prefer Bill Payments over Recharges, then you are at the right place. We understand since online payments came in, Bill Payment for Vodafone, Airtel, Jio and other Operators have become a hassle-free job. Here we are going to check out the best postpaid plans of Airtel, Jio and Vodafone under Rs. 499. But, first, let’s discuss how you can choose the most suitable postpaid plan among all.
In order to find out which postpaid plan will work as per your requirements, you can set up your priorities. This means that you need to choose according to your usage i.e. you need reasonable calls or you would require data more. The reason is that there is a various voice calling plans and data-centric plans and you can pick the one as per your daily usage. There are other plans too, which offers you both, i.e. reasonable calls and good GB of data; I think for the majority of the people this is a much better option.
Here are a few postpaid plans, which you can get under Rs. 499:
- Rs. 199 Plan: Jio is renowned for its cheap prepaid plans, but it does have a single postpaid plan for Rs. 199. You will get to enjoy unlimited calling, 100 messages per day and 25GB of data. For extra data usage, you’ll be charged Rs. 20 for 1GB. Apart from this, you also have to pay an annual charge of Rs. 99 for Jio Prime subscription that’ll allow you to use all the Jio apps for free.
- Rs. 399 Plan: In this plan, Vodafone offers unlimited voice calls to all the Indian Vodafone numbers. You get to avail 40GB of data per month and up to 200GB data can be rolled over every month. There’s one more good news, apart from enjoying making Vodafone Bill Payment online, users will get a free subscription of Amazon Prime for free with this postpaid plan. 100 free messages are also offered per month.
- Rs. 499 Plan: The benefits of this plan are similar to all included in the Rs. 399 Vodafone postpaid bill, but the data offered is 75GB. You can also access the apps like Amazon Prime and Vodafone Play with an amazing mobile insurance plan that offers anti-virus, damage repair and even extended warranty of your mobile phone.
- Rs. 399 Plan: This is the cheapest Airtel Postpaid Recharge plan available. It offers unlimited local and STD calls anywhere in India with 20GB data in a month. You will also get rollover for unused data up to 20GB. There’s one more benefit, which is free Wynk subscription.
- Rs. 499 Plan: The benefits of this plan are similar to the one in Rs. 399 just the data includes 75GB for a month. Amazon Prime subscription is also free for a year with an Airtel Postpaid plan.
You might be thinking that prepaid plans are cheaper, as you can avail more benefits for the same prices. But, if I tell you that you can save more on Vodafone postpaid bill payment or Airtel postpaid bill online, will you agree?
It’s true, TalkCharge offers many deals, like 150% OFF, 500% OFF and flat Rs. 20 cashback on your first postpaid bill payment. So, from now onwards you know where you need to go for Vodafone online bill payment or recharges. For more details, you can visit the site.