JioFi Is one of its kinds of portable hotspot device that has been introduced by Reliance Jio. Also, known to be a portable broadband device, the JioFi device allows multiple users to access the 4G internet connection on multiple devices. In case you are unable to remember your password, you can easily reset it. You can even change the password to increase security.
JioFi provides high internet speed and creates a personal WiFi hotspot that provides internet data through the Jio SIM. The device features a power button and an LED indicator that displays the WiFi battery, WPS, and the internet. You can use it to reap the benefits of the internet and simultaneously store the data in its SD slot.
Users can conveniently connect TV, smartphones, tablets, and other devices with the JioFi device. It is available in different sizes and battery capacity, and it can be easily configured through its app and official website. You can also go through the latest JioFi recharge plans and select the ideal package.
How to Reset JioFi Password?
In case you have forgotten your current password of the JioFi, you can easily reset it. All you would have to do is follow the below-listed steps.
- Located the reset button on the JioFi device.
- Hold and Press the reset button until its router starts blinking.
- Then release the button, subsequently, JioFi will automatically get rebooted.
- Now, you can reset your password.
How to Change Jiofi Password Via The Website?
While there are different ways to change your JioFi’s router password, one of the most convenient ways to improve the password is through the official website of the JioFi.
- First things first, connect your device with the JioFi hotspot.
- Subsequently, open the web browser of the connected device and in the URL, type http://jiofi.local.html or http://192.168.225.1.
- After opening the website, the user would have to click on the Log-In, which is displayed on the top right corner of the same page.
- Following which you would have to enter all your credentials that include username and password and then click on the Log-in button.
- Subsequently, tap on the Network and then go to WiFi Configuration and secure key.
How to Change Jiofi Password Via My Jio App?
Besides changing the password from the website, you can also download the mobile app in your smartphones. Here are a few steps that you can follow to reset the password of the router.
- Download the My Jio App. It would be available in Google Play Store in the Android smartphone and Apple Apple Store in the IOS.
- Then connect JioFi router and go to the MyJio app on your smartphone.
- Then click to My Device section, which is displayed at the bottom.
- Subsequently, click Setting Icon and select the option-Change password, displayed on the SSID screen.
- Then, enter your password.
- In order to change the password, make sure you mention the new password and then click to submit it.
Whether you are working from home or need a smooth internet connection on multiple devices, you must have a good internet connection and what could be best then JioFi. One of the best things about JioFi is its economical recharge plans. While using the JioFI- you would have to reset a unique password so that the intruder does not access it. In this blog, we have listed two ways through which you can easily change your Jiofi password that to in a jiffy.
In this blog, we have curated two ways through which you can change or reset your JioFi password without any problem.
You can either download the MyJio app or visit the official website of JioFi to change the password through your smartphone.
To change the JioFi settings, switch on your JioFi device, and then connect your smartphone or laptop with the JioFi device. Subsequently, go to the configuration and complete the log-in process. Then change the password and save your settings.
The default password of the JioFi is the “administrator”.
The Reset button of the JioFi is present on the back of the device. Alternatively, you can restart your device by pressing the power button and WPS together for a few seconds until a red light starts blinking.