Bollywood is one of the biggest industries in the world. Hindi Cinema is synonymous with many famous Bollywood dialogues that have been itched in the public’s mind over the years. Talking of the dialogues, we cannot forget to thank celebrated writers like Javed Akhtar, Gulzar, Salim Khan, and many others to name who have penned down some of the finest dialogues.
Here we have curated some of the famous Bollywood dialogues that have made the Hindi film industry popular across the globe. Some of them have made us laugh, and some of them have made us emotional, in all they all are remarkable!
Famous Bollywood Dialogues of Hindi Movies:
1. Kitne Aadmi The?
This dialogue from cult classic Sholay has won many hearts. The dialogue has been part of many memes and has become popular Bollywood dialogues over the years.
2. Mogambo Khush Hua.
We do not know about the Mogambo, but this dialogue has brought smiles to many faces. The classic dialogue is from the movie – Mr. India.
3. Bade Bade Deshon Mein Aaisi Choti Choti Baatein … Hoti Rehti Hai…Senorita
Shah Rukh starrer Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge broke many records! Special mention to this dialogue, which has become one of the famous Hindi dialogues. To your surprise, Aditya Chopra wanted to cast Tom Cruise in place of King Khan. Thank god he dropped the idea!
4. Tarikh Par Tarikh, Tarikh Par Tarikh, Tarikh Par Tarikh, Tarikh Par Tarikh Milti Rahi Hai … Lekin Insaaf Nahi Mila My Lord…mili Hai Toh Sirf Yeh Tarikh
Sunny Deol is best known for mouthing this iconic dialogue. Over the years, this dialogue has imprinted in our minds and heart.
5. Tum Nahi Samjhogi Anjali, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.
Both Rahul and Anjali from the movie Kuch Kuch Hota Hai wouldn’t have known that this dialogue would become so famous, that boyfriends use this dialogue to tease their girlfriends.
6. Ek Bar Joh Maine Commitment Kar Di … Uske Baad Toh Main Khud Ki Bhi Nahi Sunta.
The Bhaijaan of Bollywood surely knows how to woe his audience. Not only the movie- Wanted, this quintessential dialogue has also become memorable.
7. Rishte Mein Toh Hum Tumhare Baap Hote Hai Aur Naam Hai Shahensha.
There is a reason why Amitabh Bachchan is known as the angry young man. The dialogue is from the iconic movie Shahensha. Not many know that the actual dialogue is ‘’Tumhare baap hote hai’’, but his fan knows it as ‘’Baap lagte hai’.
8. All is Well.
3 Idiots was one of the highest-grossing Bollywood movies, and its dialogue All is Well has comforted many during the hard times.
9. Kabhi Kabhi Kuchh Jeetne Ke Liye Kuchh Harna Bhi Padta Hai, Aur Haar Kar Jeetnay Wale Ko Baazigar Kehte Hain.
This is undoubtedly one of the famous motivational dialogues delivered by King Khan. Not many know that Baazigar was the first movie that got Mr. Khan his first Filmfare.
10. Pushpa, I Hate Tears…inhe Ponch Dalo.
Late Rajesh Khanna was one of the Bollywood gems. The actor has delivered many famous dialogues, amongst all, this dialogue is most famous Bollywood dialogues that made him a superstar overnight.
11. Babu Moshai Zindagi Badi Honi Chahiye Lambi Nahi.
This is another dialogue that has become synonymous with the first superstar, i.e., Rajesh Khanna. The dialogue is from the movie Anand. This statement has been inspirational for many.
12. I Can Talk English; I Can Walk English. I Can Run an English… Because English Is a Very Funny Language.
You would surely not stop yourself from bursting with laughter after hearing this peppy dialogue. This is surely amongst the funniest Hindi dialogues of Bollywood actors.
13. Itni Shiddat Se Maine Tumhe Paane Ki Koshish Ki Hai … Ki Har Zarre Ne Mujhe Tumse Milane Ki Saazish Ki Hai.
This is yet another inspirational Bollywood dialogue from 2007 released Om Shanti Om. The dialogue has garnered a special fan base in the last decade.
14. Ye Dhai Kilo Ka Hath Jab Kisi Pe Padta Hai Na, to Aadmi Uthta Nahi Uth Jata Hai.
Damini was one of the best Bollywood movies that has Sunny Deol in the main lead. This dialogue has been part of many memes on social media.
15. Itna Sannata Kyu Hai Bhai?
While this was one of the emotional dialogues from the movie Sholay; however, it has become one of the legendry dialogues. All thanks to Kadar Khan for penning this dialogue!
The veteran actor Shatrughan Sinha is known for his versatile acting. The dialogue is so popular that at times younger Sinha aka Sonakshi Sinha also uses the dialogue to make everyone Khamooosh.
17. Don Ka Intezaar Toh Baarah Mulko Ki Police Kar Rahi Hai, Magar Don Ko Pakadna Mushkil Hi Nahin Namumkin Hai.
This dialogue is from the Hindi movie Don that was released in the year 1978. The dialogue became so popular that the director Farhan Akhtar had to add this dialogue in the movie’s remake, which had Shah Rukh Khan in the lead.
18. Ek Chutki Sindoor Ki Keemat Tum Kya Jaano Ramesh Babu.
This is one of the most remarkable Bollywood dialogues from the movie Om Shanti Om. There would hardly any girl who has not mimicked the dialogue in the real world. Kuddos to Deepika Padukone for pulling this dialogue so well!
19. Thappad Se Darr Nahi Lagta Sahab … Pyar Se Lagta Hai.
This was Sonakshi Sinha’s first dialogue that caught many fancies. The actress received many accolades, including Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut for her movie Dabangg.
20. My Name Is Khan, and I Am Not a Terrorist.
There would be hardly anyone who hasn’t tried these famous Bollywood dialogues. This popular dialogue is from SRK’s movie- My Name is Khan. And, surely he wasn’t a terrorist!
21. Rahul, Naam Toh Suna Hoga
Here is a small fun fact, the king of Bollywood –Shah Rukh Khan, has had Rahul name in 8 movies. The name is synonymous with a fanatical lover who would do anything for his lady love.
22. Beta Tumse Naa Ho Payega
What would you say to your friend whom you find incapable of doing a certain task? Obviously, Beta Tumse Naa ho payega! Undoubtedly, this is one of the most used Bollywood dialogues. The dialogue became famous from Anurag Kashyap’s Gangs of Wasseypur.
23. Ye Babu Rao Ka Style Hai.
The celebrated Bollywood actor- Paresh Rawal is best known for his comic timings. The dialogue is from everyone’s favourite Bollywood comedy – Hera Pheri. Everyone has their style of saying this dialogue, but no one can match up to Babu Rao.
24. Our Business Is Our Business None of Your Business
Though Salman Khan Starrer Race 3 could not do wonders at the Box office, but this dialogue of Daisy Shah became popular amongst the audiance. Even before the release of the movie, the dialogue has been used in different situations. Not to forget, this too has been part of many memes.
25. Chinta Ko Talwar Ki Nok Par Rakhe Wo Rajput, Ret Ki Nav Lekar Samundar Se Shart Lagaye Wo Rajput, Aur Jiska Sar Kate Phir Bhi Dhad Dushman Se Ladta Rahe, Wo Rajput
Shahid Kapoor is one of the highest-paid Bollywood actors in India and has some of the best dialogues of Bollywood movies to his credit, like this one from the film Padmaavat.
26. Watan Ke Aage Kuch Nahi, Khud Bhi Nahi
This hard-hitting dialogue from the movie Raazi left everyone speechless because nothing is more valuable than the country! The dialogue speaks volume, and so does Alia Bhatt’s acting in the film.
27. Dosti Aur Ladki Mein Hamesha Ladki Jeetti Hai
Like literally!! The movie – Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety itself proves the dialogue wrong! But this is one of the all-time favorite Bollywood dialogues.
28. ‘Na’ Sirf Ek Shabd Nahi… Apne Aap Main Pura Vakya Hai. Ise Kisi Tark, Spashtikaran, Explanation Ya Vyakhya Ki Jaroorat Nahi Hoti.
Pink movie gave many socially relevant messages for society. This particular dialogue emphasizes the literal meaning of NO. No means no. It shouldn’t be understood as a YES from a girl.
28. Tum Mujhe Tang Karne Lage Ho
This is indeed one of the trending Bollywood dialogues from the movie Love Aaj Kal 2020. The dialogue was part of many memes. Like the dialogue, Sara Ali Khan’s acting in the scene raised many eyebrows.
29. How’s the Josh?
The movie-URI is based on the real 2019 Pulwama attack that shook the nation. How’s the Josh is not a line but an emotion for many. This dialogue is etched in the minds of Bollywood lovers for years to come.
30. Kaun Kambakth Hai Jo Bardasht Karne Ke Liye Peeta Hai. Main Toh Peeta Hoon Ke Bas Saans Le Sakoon.
This dialogue is amongst the top dialogues of the Hindi cinema. The dialogue originally belongs to Dilip Kumar’s starrer Devdas, seeing the immense popularity of this dialogue, it was kept in 2002 released Devdas as well.
31. Filmein Sirf Teen Cheezon Ki Wajah Se Chalti Hain- Entertainment, Entertainment, Entertainment. Aur Main Entertainment Hoon!
The Dirty Picture was loosely inspired by the real-life of the actress Silk Samita. Like the movie, this dialogue too became popular.
32. Hum Jahan Khade Ho Jaate Hain, Line Wahi Se Shuru Hoti Hain.
The megastar has created some of the iconic characters of Bollywood, including Jay from the movie Sholay. This legendry dialogue has made his character timeless.
33. 20 Tak Padhai, 25 Pe Naukri, 26 Pe Chhokri, 30 Pe Bachche, 60 Pe Retirement … Aur Phir Maut Ka Intezaar … Dhat Aaisi Ghisi Piti Life Thodi Jeena Chahta Hoon.
This is not just a dialogue but a truth of life! This dialogue from Ranbir Kapoor and Dipika Padukone’s movie – Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, has its own fan base.
34. Mere Karan Arjun Aaenge
This iconic dialogue needs no introduction! The dialogue became so famous that it was used in different situations. Talking about the movie Karan Arjun, it remains one of the best movies of Bollywood.
35. Jaa, Simran, Jaa. Jee le Apni Zindagi.
‘Go Simran, go and live your life ‘’ is one of the most popular Bollywood dialogues. DDLJ is a cult classic for a reason!
36. Mere Pas Ma Hai.
This famous dialogue is the answer to Amitabh Bachchan’s dialogue Aaj mere paas paisa hai, Bangla hai, gaadi hai, naukar hai, bank balance hai, aur tumhare paas kya hai? Do we need to tell that this legendry dialogue is from Iconic movie-Deewaar.
37. Aap Ke Paon Dekhe, Bahut Haseen Hai. Inhe Zameen Par Mat Utariyega — Maile Ho Jayenge.
This is undoubtedly amongst the best quotes from the most romantic Bollywood movie-Pakeezah. The movie and this dialogue is deeply embedded in our consciousness.
38. Basanti in Kutto Ke Samne Mat Nachna.
This is yet another most famous dialogue from the cult classic-Sholay. If you are a Bellwood lover, you would vividly remember the scene in which this dialogue was said.
The first thing that comes in our mind while talking about Hindi Cinema is the famous Bollywood dialogues that have been written by the ace writers of Bollywood. Most of the Hindi industry actors are known for their heavy-duty dialogues that have given them star-like status over the years.