Tired of using concealers of different brands, but could not hide your dark circles? A concealer can only camouflage dark circles; however, you would have to take the right measures to treat dark circles. While there are numerous home remedies that helps to treat dark circles, but who has that much time. In today’s day and age, creams for dark circles are the best solution as they have the best ingredients and are curated according to different skin types. The question here arises, which is the best cream for dark circles amongst all. To answer your query, here we have listed top-rated dark circle cream for eyes that actually works.
Causes of Dark Circles:
- Lack of Sleep
- Skin Rashes
Best under Eye Creams for Dark Circles Available in Indian Market:
1. Himalaya Herbals under Eye Cream
Himalaya Herbals Under Eye Cream claims to tighten and brighten the skin under the eyes and around. It has all the natural ingredients that help to get rid of other anti-aging symptoms that include wrinkles and pigmentation around the eyes. It moisturizes the skin and makes it soft. Also, it claims to provide the best results in the four weeks.
- The packaging of Himalaya Herbals under Eye Cream is handy.
- It moisturizes the skin and helps to eliminate dark circles.
- It is budget-friendly
- In contrary to its claim, it takes 5-6 weeks to show any visible results.
Price: Rs. 200 for 15 ml
2. Mamaearth under Eye Cream
This one of the best dark circle creams for eyes refreshes, and rejuvenates the dull skin. It is infused with peptides and acid that helps to eliminate the pigmentation and discoloration around the eyes. Whatever is the cause of your dark circles, Mamaearth under Eye Cream is your one-stop solution. It also has cucumber that is considered a natural remedy for dark circles, bags under the eyes, etc. For the best results, you can use it in the day and night.
- Mamaearth Under Eye Cream is easy to carry.
- It helps to eliminate dark circles over time.
- The creams make your skin under the eyes more firm and keep it moisturized.
- Falls under the budget.
- It is ideal for all skin types
Price: Rs. 399 for 20 gm.
3. mCaffeine Naked & Raw Coffee under Eye Cream
Next, we have mCaffeine Naked & Raw Coffee under Eye Cream; it is one of the top-rated creams for dark circles as it is one of its kind products with caffeine. Loaded with Vitamin E, white water lily, and sweet almond oil, the creams moisturize the under-eye skin, make it tight, and recover from the sun’s overexposure.
- mCaffeine Naked & Raw Coffee Under Eye Cream tends to reduce puffiness, dark circles, and hydrates the skin well.
- It has a pump that makes it easy to use.
- Worth the money.
- This eye cream is quite expensive.
- It has caffeine that could lead to allergy to people who are allergic to caffeine.
Price: Rs. 575 for 30 ml
4. Wow Ultimate under Eye and Facial Gel
The product has natural ingredients like vitamins B3 & E, licorice extract, cucumber extract, and kojic acid that make it one of the best dark circle creams for eyes. Also, it is ideal for every skin type. You can even apply it on your face to moisturize your skin. It promotes the reduction of dark circles and makes the area under the eye radiant and brighter.
- Wow Ultimate under Eye and Facial Gel can be used to moisturize the skin.
- It aids in eliminating dark circles and puffy eyes.
- It has natural ingredients that are safe to use on every skin type.
- Wow Ultimate under Eye and Facial Gel is quite expensive.
Price: Rs. 1,999
5. Biotique Bio Almond Soothing & Nourishing Eye Cream
Packed with all the natural ingredients such as Almond oil, nutmeg, sunflower seeds, and Bihidana, Biotique Bio Almond Soothing & Nourishing Eye Cream helps to aid all the under-eye skin concerns. It reduces dry lines, puffiness, and brightens the area under the eyes. Almond oil is a natural source of Vitamin E that has antioxidants which work wonders for the skin. Nutmeg treats fine lines and removes the dead skin. In addition to this, Sunflower seeds promote healthy and clear skin. And Bihidana eliminates Blemishes and saves the skin from the effects of UV radiation.
- It has natural ingredients that are a rich source of antioxidants that works well for the skin.
- Protects the skin against the harmful effects of UV radiation.
- It moisturizes the skin under the eyes.
- According to the reviews given on Nykaa, this product is not ideal for dark circles, although it helps in moisturization
Price: Rs. 199 for 15gm
6. St. Botanica Pure Radiance under Eye Cream
This under eye cream claims to provide superior care that sensitive skin under the eye requires. It further minimizes the appearance of dark circles and helps to regain the lost freshness of the skin. St. Botanica Pure Radiance under Eye Cream contains has skin firming ingredients that tighten the skin under the eyes and provides youthful skin. Plus, it does not have parabens, silicons. Some of the natural ingredients found in St. Botanica Pure Radiance under Eye Cream are vitamin C, Jojoba Oil, Moroccan Argan oil, Aloe Vera extract, and cucumber extract.
- St. Botanica Pure Radiance under Eye Cream has all the natural ingredients that are safe for under-eye skin.
- It is a lightweight cream.
- It can be used under makeup.
- It addresses all the concerns related to the eye area, including dark circles.
- It has a strong smell that is not liked by all.
Price: Rs. 540 for 50gm
7. Plum Bright Years Under-Eye Recovery Gel
It has a lightweight formula that makes it an ideal cream for sensitive skin. The products promise to reduce all the aging signs that include fine lines, sagging of skin, and dark circles under the eyes. It has natural hyaluronic acid, plant stem, polypeptides that make the skin around the eyes tender, supple, and bright.
- This eye cream does not have chemicals.
- It has a gel-like formula that is apt for sensitive skin.
- It hydrates the skin around the eyes.
- This cream also helps in reducing dark circles.
- It has a nice fragrance.
- Plum Bright Years Under-Eye Recovery Gel does what it claims; however, it is a bit pricey, especially for its amount.
Price: 925 for 15 ml
8. Bella Vita Organic EyeLift Under Eyes Cream Gel for Dark Circles, Puffy & Wrinkles for Women & Men
As it claims, Bella Vita Organic EyeLift under Eyes Cream Gel is an all-rounder. It helps treat an array of anti-aging skin problems like puffy eyes, wrinkles, and dark circles. It has organic cucumber extracts, pure almond oil, jojoba oil, and traces of basil leaves that makes it one of the best dark circles creams for the eyes
- It has natural ingredients.
- The cream is ideal for all skin types.
- It is perfect for daily use.
- It can be used by both men and women.
- Treats all the signs of aging.
- Though the product is useful, it is not that effective that it claims to be.
- It is not worth the price.
Price: Rs. 699 for 20 gm
9. Aroma Magic Lightens & Refreshes Under Eye Gel
Next in the best dark circle creams for eyes is Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic under Eye Cream. It has a rose extract that repairs moisturizes and makes the delicate skin under the eyes firm. Flaxseeds extracts prevent wrinkles, and lemon extracts brighten up the under-eye area. The green tea helps to repair the damaged tissues Aloe Vera revitalizes the skin. And chamomile extracts reduce dark circles while making the skin moisturized.
- It has a gel-like consistency that absorbs in the skin.
- This cream has all the natural ingredients.
- It does not work as effectively as it claims.
Price: Rs. 210 for 20 gm
10. The Moms Co. Natural Vita Rich under Eye Cream With Coffee Oil Vitamin E & B3
Formulated with the best ingredients like chia seed oil, organic chamomile oil, and coffee oil, this cream claims to be the ideal dark circle creams for eyes. It reduces puffiness, fine lines, and dark circles. Use it daily for best results.
- It comes with an applicator that makes it easy to use.
- The cream reduces puffiness and improves the texture of the skin under the eyes.
- This cream is not ideal for deep dark circles.
- Quite expensive.
Price: Rs. 474 for 15 gm
11. Lotus Herbals Nutraeye Rejuvenating & Correcting Eye Gel
Lotus Herbals Nutraeye Rejuvenating & Correcting Eye Gel gently takes care of the skin under the eyes and makes it healthy over time. Lotus Herbals Nutraeye Rejuvenating & Correcting Eye Gel is infused with Soy Bio Peptides, hydrolyzed Wheat Proteins, rice bran extracts, and Vitamins that make the skin younger, softer, and smoother. All these benefits make it one of the top-rated dark circle creams for eyes for men and women.
- It tightens the skin under the eyes.
- It has natural ingredients.
- It takes a longer time to show visible results.
Price: Rs. 311
13. Khadi Natural under Eye Gel
The brands need no introduction; it is one of India’s oldest brands that offer the best skin and hair care products, including under-eye gel. It promises to rejuvenate the area under the eye and improves its appearance. It significantly reduces puffiness and dark circles, making it one of the best creams for dark circles available in the Indian market.
- It has a nice fragrance
- Khadi Natural under Eye Gel has natural ingredients that don’t harm the skin.
- It is available in the small tub that is not hygienic to use.
- According to the reviews listed on Nykaa, it is not that effective as it claims to be.
Price: Rs. 295 for 50 gm.
13. Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye
Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye is one of the best dark circle creams for eyes as it restores the original freshness of the skin and brings back the youthful appearance around the eyes. It has natural ingredients and is a perfect night treatment for all the men and women out there suffering from skin concerns around the eye. It diminishes the appearance of fine lines and reduced puffiness along with dark circles.
- It does what it claims.
- It has excellent packaging.
The only con this cream has it that it
Price: Rs. 2100 for 15 ml
14. Olay Ultimate Eye Cream (Dark Circles Wrinkles & Puffiness)
Next in our list of dark circle creams for eyes is Olay Ultimate Eye Cream (Dark Circles Wrinkles & Puffiness). It promises to bring back your younger looking skin under eyes. Apart from this, it helps in 2 ways by reducing fine lines, dark circles, and wrinkles. Moreover, it has a power correcting formula with vitamins and peptides instantly renew dead skin cells.
- It makes the skin surface smooth.
- Fades away dark circles and puffiness around the eyes.
- It has a light formula that instantly absorbs in the skin.
- It is pricey; however, it is worth the price.
Price: Rs. 1,444 for for 15 ml.
15. O3+ Eye Circle under Eye Cream
This under eye cream is perfect to smoothen your eye contour. Additionally, it makes the skin under the eyes firms and reduces puffiness. It also fades away wrinkles and makes the skin younger and radiant. It is also one of the perfect remedies for bags under the eyes.
- It is an ideal moisturizer for under-eye skin.
- It gives cooling effects.
- Reduces puffiness.
- It does not help to get rid of dark circles.
Price: Rs. 445 for 15 ml
Tips to Prevent Dark Circles:
- Consume a balanced diet that has all the nutrients.
- Take sound sleep for at least 8 hours.
- Do not stress your body and mind.
- Avoid exposure to the sun.
- Always keep your under eyes moisturized.
- Apply a cold compress.
- Use cold green tea bags to comfort your under eyes.
How to Use Dark Circles Eye Cream?
- Take a pea size cream on your fingers.
- Apply it generously under and around the eyes in the circular motion.
- Pat it under the skin.
- Apply it in the night before hitting the sack and in the morning under the makeup, make sure you apply a sunscreen over it.
A hectic schedule, stress, an unbalanced diet, and pollution are all main causes of dark circles. Dark circles are similar to pigmentation that takes place under the eyes. It could be heredity as well. The good news is there are a bundle of best dark circle creams for eyes that one can use. Creams like Himalaya Herbals under Eye Cream, Mamaearth under eye cream are widely available in the Indian market and are easy to use as well. In case you have dry skin, you can check out- Best Face Creams for Dry Skin in winters.
Above, we have listed all the best dark circle creams for eyes.
Yes, it depends on the cream. If you apply it generously, you will get the best of the results.
Take adequate sleep, drink sufficient water, exercise, and follow a balanced diet and an ideal skincare regime, including night cream.
Foods like watermelon, berries, cucumber help to prevent dark circles.
The best time to use eye cream is in the night before going to bed as it gets enough time to work effectively.