Now you do not have to struggle in order to convert Jio prepaid to postpaid number. There are three ways that you can follow and get your number converted to a Postpaid number. Make sure you browse through all the Jio postpaid plans before making the final decision.
In this blog, we have curated some of the easy ways through which you can transfer your prepaid number to postpaid number without any hassle.
Ways Convert Jio Prepaid To Postpaid
There are primarily three ways through which you can change your Prepaid number to a Postpaid number.
- Through SMS
- Visit the Jio service center.
- Visit the official website of Jio.
Visit Jio’s Official Website to Change Prepaid to Postpaid
Follow the below-listed steps to change Jio prepaid to Postpaid-
- Go to the Jio PostPaid Plus page.
- Mention your name and registered prepaid number.
- Tap on Generate OTP and specify the OTP received on your phone.
- Fill the new Jio Postpaid Plus SIM delivery address.
- After this, hit on Submit New Jio SIM Number.
- In 3-4 days, A Jio Customer care representative will contact you for KYC.
- Get all your documents (Proof of Identity, Proof of Address, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Passport, Driving License) ready for KYC verification.
- Once your registered Jio number is verified, your prepaid number would be converted to a postpaid number.
Visit Jio Customer Care for Jio Prepaid to Postpaid Conversion
One of the best and easiest ways to change prepaid to Postpaid is, visit the nearest customer care center and talk to the executive directly on call. The entire process of prepaid to postpaid will take nearly 3-5 days.
On the last day, your registered Jio number will be converted to a postpaid number. You can then select any of the Jio postpaid plans. All you have to do is follow the below-listed steps in order to switch to Jio postpaid. Or, you can also call at Jio Customer care number.
- Locate the nearest Jio service center near you.
- The executive will inform you about the CAF and migration process from your registered prepaid to postpaid number.
- You will be given a customer application form. Make sure you enter all the correct information in it.
- Along with the customer application form, they will also ask for a few documents that include your photograph and a photocopy of the ID proof.
How to Change Jio Prepaid To Postpaid via SMS?
Besides visiting the official website of Jio or its service center, you can also convert Prepaid to Postpaid through SMS. All you would have to do is follow these easy steps.
- Type ‘PORT’ with your ten-digit Jio number and send it to 1900.
- Subsequently, you will receive a message along with the Port out code.
- Then you would have to visit Reliance Digital Xpress mini store.
- You would have to provide all the necessary information related to KYC verification through the Jio SIM card and your Aadhar card.
- Provide them with the ‘’Port out Code’’.
- Soon your registered prepaid number would be transferred to the Postpaid number. You can, in fact, convert Airtel postpaid to Jio prepaid.
Documents required for converting Jio Prepaid to Postpaid
- 2-3 Passport size photos of yours.
- One copy of the Id proof could be an Aadhar card or passport or PAN card.
Benefits of Converting from Jio Prepaid to Jio Postpaid
Reliance Jio has come up with the Jio Postpaid Plus service, which provides additional benefits. The postpaid users can get unlimited calling, OTT subscriptions, data rollover service, international calling benefits, and international roaming.
Some of the other benefits of using Jio Postpaid number are:
- You would have to pay the bill at the end of the month after availing all the services, unlike in Prepaid services, where you would have to make a recharge in advance to relish the Jio plan.
- Jio has also come up with an array of Work from home plans that offer you sufficient data and other features.
- One of the main benefits of using Jio postpaid number is that the unused balance would be credited next month.
Jio is one of the renowned telecommunication service providers. It has recently introduced an array of postpaid plans that allow you to get additional benefits of OTT platforms, net packs, international calling, etc. If you are Jio prepaid user, you can easily convert your registered Jio prepaid number to a postpaid number.