Vodafone is currently operational in more than 24 countries, including India. It has 441.65 million users. It provides an array of affordable plans for prepaid and postpaid users. While prepaid users can recharge their preferable plan in advance, on the other hand, Vodafone Postpaid users can check their bill online and subsequently make the payment. Read more to know different ways to check Vodafone postpaid bill online.
Vodafone Postpaid Bill Check
There are majorly two ways that would allow you to check your Vodafone Postpaid bill online. You can either check the Vodafone bill either via its app or can visit Vodafone’s website. You can also seamlessly check your Vodafone number and balance.
How To Check Vodafone Postpaid Bill Online via Website?
Vodafone’s loyal users can effortlessly make a Postpaid bill check by simply visiting the Vodafone website. Below we have curated a few steps that one should follow.
- Visit the official website of Vodafone, which is now named as https://www.myvi.in/.
- Complete the log-in or sign-in process at the Vodafone portal.
- Subsequently go to My Accounts.
- Under the same section, you can have a look at your unused data and minutes.
- You can even call at Vodafone customer care and check the postpaid bill.
Quick Way to Check Vodafone Postpaid Bill through App
Besides Vodafone’s website, you can also make the Vodafone postpaid bill amount check through its app. How? Read more to know how to check Vodafone bill.
- First things first, download the Vodafone app on your smart phone. The app is available for both Android and IOS devices.
- Sign in with your registered Vodafone number.
- Subsequently, you would receive an OTP number on the registered number.
- Enter the OTP and complete your registration process.
- Click on the Accounts.
- Under the same section, you would be able to check your credit limit and current usage. This would help you to check your Vodafone Postpaid bill.
Easy Way to Download Vodafone Postpaid Bill
- Download Vodafone Postpaid Bill through App
- Once you have downloaded the Vodafone app on your smart phone.
- Sign in or log in to your account.
- On the home screen of the app, you will find ”Bill History”.
- Browse through all your latest bills.
- And click on the one that you wish to download.
- On opening the particular bill that you want to download, you will get the option to either send the invoice to your email or download it.
- Subsequently, save the bill in the form of the PDF file so that you can access it later without any hassle.
Download Vodafone Bill PDF through Registered Email-ID
In case you have opted to download the Vodafone Postpaid bill via email ID, your PDF file would require a passcode to access it. The bill’s first page has a Bharat QR code that would allow you to make the payment through different banking apps and wallets.
The second page of the PDF has a breakup summary of the monthly charges along with the data charges, SMS charges, and value-added services. Follow the following steps in order to download your Vodafone Postpaid Bill on email.
- Click on the link that has been sent on your email id.
- If you want, you can get the bill printed for your future use.
- Alternatively, you can even subscribe to Vodafone of E Bill services through your registered email id that too free of cost. Type EBILL and send the SMS to 199. Also, send GOGREEN SMS to 199
- Alternatively, you can even opt for Itemized Bill. For this, you would have to send SMS-ACT IB to 199. However, this service is chargeable. You would have to pay Rs. 49 per month to avail the service.
Known to be one of India’s top-notch telecommunication service providers, Vodafone has more than 441.65 million subscriber base. It has a vast number of plans for prepaid and postpaid connections that include plans for calling, SMS, net-packs, etc. Whether you are a prepaid Vodafone user or postpaid Vodafone user, you can easily recharge or pay the bill via its website or app.
You can either check your Vodafone Postpaid bill either by Vodafone’s app or through its website.
You can log-in to your Vodafone account and download the bill to know the Vodafone postpaid bill in detail.
Visit the official website of Vodafone, click to Pay Bill. Subsequently, click the pay bill online. Then enter your mobile number, postpaid bill amount, and then click to Pay now and select the debit card payment.
Visit the Vodafone website, or open the app, click to Pay Bill and then tap on Pay Bill Online. Enter your registered mobile number, amount to be paid, and select UPI as a payment option. Enter your UPI ID and the payment.