The Idea is counted amongst the top-notch telecom service providers. It has made its presence felt in every nook and corner of the country. It is also relatively easy to get a new Idea number; you can directly visit the Idea customer care center and get a new Idea SIM. After getting a new SIM card, one of the difficult tasks is remembering your number. However, if you tend to forget your number, you can always check your Idea number through different methods.
Updated Idea Number Check Codes 2022
|Idea USSD Code||USSD Detail|
|*456#||Idea Number Check Code|
|12345||Codes to raise complaints and queries (Chargeable)|
|199||Codes to raise queries (Toll-Free)|
|198||Codes to raise complaints (Toll-Free)|
How to Check Idea Number using USSD Codes?
USSD codes are bliss for telecom companies like Idea and their users as it helps them know all the details and information they want to know about their check Idea number. You can check out a comprehensive list of Idea USSD Codes. Here we have listed the important USSD codes that would help you to know the Idea number in a jiffy.
- Dial *131*1# from your registered number.
- Subsequently, the customer care team will receive an SMS (code) asking you to type the correct code.
- Idea mobile number check code is *131*1# OR *121*4*1*7#.
- Post dialing the above-listed code, you will be able to see your Idea number.
- Users can dial 121*411# or dial 125# to know data usage in the Idea number.
Idea Number Check through App
If you cannot use the Idea number check code, you can always route to the app for a mobile number check. The app is easy to download and has solutions to all your problems. You can even make online Idea recharge through the app. All you have to do is follow the below-listed steps to know your idea number through the app.
- You can download the Idea app from Google Play if you are an Android user. However, if you are an iPhone user, go to your iTunes and download the app.
- Once the app is installed on your smartphone, open the app and sign in to your Idea account.
- You can simply log in if you have already signed in to the account.
- Go to the Home page of your idea app.
- You could know your contact number and the remaining balance there.
How to know Idea Number via Contact Customer Care?
You can also call Idea Customer care number to check your idea mobile number. You can make a call at 12345
At times we buy a new SIM and forget the contact number. Has it happened to you? If you are an Idea user, you can easily know your Idea number through USSD codes or download the Idea app and check your mobile number. If you find this too difficult, you can simply call customer care and ask for your number.
You can find your Idea number through USSD codes and the Idea app. You can even contact with Idea customer care team to check your Idea number.
To check your Idea postpaid number, you can dial *456#.
The smartest way to check your Idea number is to make a call from your registered number, and the number flashing on another phone (you are making a call) would be your number.
Dial *199# and select the required option to check Idea validity.
You can get Idea number from the method explained in this blog.