If you are looking for the best of the smartwatches under 3000, you are at right place! Here we have listed seven best of the smartwatches that fall under the budget of Rs. 3000. All the intelligent watches listed here have amazing features, which makes them worth the purchase.
Also read: Top Rated Bluetooth Speakers in India 2021
Top Rated Smartwatches Under 3000
1. EYUVAA LABEL V9
Owing to its features, EYUVAA LABEL V9 is one of the best smartwatches available under 3000. This watch designed for both genders. It has a trendy look and has an elegant design. It features circular dial along with straps made up of high-quality silicone material.
- This smartwatch is a 1.3Ghz MTK6261 dual-core processor.
- It has 1.35-inch IPS LCD with a resolution of 240×240 pixels.
- This smartwatch is available with 2G SIM support.
- This smartwatch can be paired with every smartphone.
- It comes with a VGA camera onboard for decent selfies.
- Sleep monitoring function and calculates steps walked.
- It can be used as remote for the smartphone.
- Users can control the notification.
- After a complete charge, this watch can be used 4-5 hours to a day (depending on the usability).
- It supports the SIM card and also has a slot of SD card.
It has an inbuilt pedometer that does not count accurate steps.
Price: ₹ 2,499
2. Noise Colorfit Pro Smartwatch
This Noise ColorFit Pro is one of the top-rated smartwatches available under 3000. It has a full touch screen; along with it, you will also get a touchpad button on the center. However, it does not have additional buttons, which makes it operating this smartwatch a bit difficult.
- IP68 waterproof
- Has .22″ Color display.
- Comes with 150mAh battery
- It comes with a heart rate sensor.
- One of the lightweight smartwatches that weighs 58 gm.
- Has silicone straps that can be interchangeable.
- This smartwatch uses Gorilla 5, which protects the screen of the watch.
- It allows adding custom photos as a watch face.
- Settings are controlled by the touchpad button, which makes it a bit difficult to use.
- It does not have a touch screen display.
- The display is not visible clearly under sunlight.
- Battery life is not that great.
3. AQfit Smartwatch
AQFit W8 Smartwatch features a 1.3″ IPS color display, along with .5D corning gorilla glass, which protects the display from scratches. It is packed with a touch-sensitive button, which allows you to control the apps and settings. This smartwatch does not have a touch display and other buttons. All the features and notifications can be controlled through the same button. It comes with interchangeable straps in trendy colors.
- Comes with an IPS color display.
- Features 2.5D Corning gorilla glass
- Comes with 150mAh of battery, which allows you to use it for a day.
- Uses Bluetooth 4.0 version.
- This smartwatch is computable with Android, Windows and IOS devices
- All the notifications such as emails, messages, and calls can be displayed on this device.
- It has only three watch faces.
- Take a long time to charge completely.
Price: ₹ 2,349
4. Mi Smart Band 4
Next in our list of Best Smart Watches under Rs. 3000 is this quirky, smart band. Yes, it is a smart band, though, but it has all the qualities of a smartwatch that brings it to this list. It comes with AMOLED full touch display and has excellent brightness level, which means you would be able to see the time and notification even under the sunlight as well.
- Approximately 20 days of battery life.
- AMOLED – Touch display.
- Available in multiple colors.
- Gives instant notification alerts.
- It can be connected with WiFi.
- Works with the Mi Fit app.
- Brighter screen.
- Monitors heart rate.
- Provides sleep tracking features
- It does not provide a calling facility.
- One cannot change the wrist band
Price: ₹ 2,299
5. Gizmore Gizfit 902 Smartwatch
Gizmore Gizfit 902 is one of the best smartwatches at the price tag it is available. Though this smartwatch has minimum features, it is worth buying at this price. It features an LCD screen. However, it does not have a full touch screen display. But you will get a touchpad which you can use to make the necessary changes in the settings of the watch,
- Has a 3″ TFT LCD.
- It has blood pressure and heart rate monitoring features.
- Comes with interchangeable straps.
- Average apps are available on this smartwatch.
- Does not have a touch screen display
6. Globe Trak Kids Smartwatch
While many of you must not be expected this kid watch in our list of best smartwatches under 3000, however, because of the features it has, this is one of the top-rated smartwatches at this price tag. It features the world’s smallest real-time GPS Device. It comes with a dedicated SOS button that alerts pre-set buttons numbers on the single click of the button. This kid’s smartwatch can send calls and messages to the present numbers. It can also monitor the sleep of the kid. You can insert in SIM card into it to connect with your kid.
- It has a rubber strap material.
- Once charged, it can function for two days.
- It has a 1.22 inch LCD.
- It does not matter touchscreen.
- No Bluetooth connectivity.
Price: ₹ 2,899
7. Toreto Smartwatch
Toreto is amongst the recently launched brands that provide an array of speakers and headphones in India. This is a new generation fitness-oriented smartwatch that has a trendy design. Toreto smartwatch is a unisex watch, which means both males and females can wear it. This budget watch features 1.3-inch IPS LCD supposedly with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It assists GPS tracking with the help of the smartphone. It is compatible with all types of smartphones. It can work up to 7 hours.
- It has an NF52832, which is powerful and makes these smartphones durable.
- Toreto fitness smartwatch features regular sensors like an optical heart rate monitor and a blood pressure counter to track the metabolic activities.
- It has a colorful design.
- Easy to use UI
- It also comes with Bluetooth connectivity.
- It comes with a one year warranty.
- It does not have SIM card connectivity.
Price: ₹ 2,599
The demand for smartwatches has drastically increased. All thanks to the features they offers. Though smartwatches are available in our budget, in this blog, we have curated the best of the 7 smartwatches that are available under ₹ 3000.