Are you searching for the best hair dryers? If yes, is the answer, your search ends here. In India, there are arrays of brands that have hair dryers. A hairdryer is oThe multi-tasking hair styling tool that comes handy bot only for drying the hair but also styling them. From straightening to curling, you can style your hair in different ways with a hair dryer. However, it should have all the beneficial features that make it worth buying, and it should not damage the traces in the long run.
List of 10 Best Hair Dryers in India 2020
1. Philips HP8100/46 Hair Dryer
Phillips is one of the renowned Indian brands across the globe. The brand has a wide range of hair dryers, amongst which HP8100/46 tops the list of best hair dryers in India. It has strong air suction to dry the air. It is lightweight, which makes it a perfect tool to carry. It has a Thermo protect feature that offers optimum drying temperature and gives optimum protection from overheating. It is designed with advanced concentrator technology along with the quick-heat head for a uniform and steady stream of air to dry hair in a jiffy.
It has a 2-speed setting that can help to adjust the heat according to the hair type. Moreover, it has 1.5- meter length cord that allows the user to access it from a distance.
- It has an ergonomic and compact design.
- The hair dryer comes with Thermo protect temperature setting.
- It is designed with advanced concentrator technology.
- This hair dryer consumes 1000-watts of power.
- It is available with two heat settings.
- This hairdryer is available with a 2-year manufacturing warranty.
- It dries the air in 15-minutes.
Price – Rs 845
2. SYSKA Hair Dryer HD1610 with Cool and Hot Air
SYSKA is also one of the leading brands of home appliances like a hairdryer. It is also compact and can be carried easily. What makes it one of the best hair dryers in India is the fact those 1200-watts of power that is apt for everyday drying and styling. It also comes with a two-speed setting which are-low and high that allows you to dry your hair according to your convenience. It is equipped with heat balancing technology that distributes the air evenly and efficiently drying.
- It is designed with heat balance technology.
- It has 1200-watts of power supply.
- The hairdryer inbuilt overheat protection feature.
- It has a cold and hot air blower function.
- It is lightweight and compact.
- This hair dryer comes with a foldable handle.
- Syska comes with a 2-year manufacturing warranty.
Price – Rs. 830
3. Nova NHP 8100 Silky Shine 1200 W Hot and Cold Foldable Hair Dryer
Nova has a wide range of styling appliances that, too, at a reasonable price. This hair dryer from Nova has Ion conditioning technology that eliminates frizz. Also, it has advanced EHD technology that distributes the right amount of heat and prevents hair damage. It comes with the concentrator nozzle type attachment that strengthens the hair and style them the way you want. Nova hair dryer is suitable for all hair lengths.
- It has to overheat protection feature.
- This hair dryer comes with both cold and hot features.
- It is designed with Ionic conditioning technology.
- It uses12-watts power supply while drying hair.
Price – Rs. 499.
4. Havells Compact Hair Dryer HD3151 Hair Dryer
Havells is yet another brand that has most preferred in India when it comes to the home appliance. The brand offers cutting-edge technology, quality, and best customer care service. HD3151 is one of the best hair dryers in India for men and women who love to style their traces. Also, this hair dryer is robust and has a longer life. In addition to this, it has 1200-watts power. It also has heat balance technology that evenly. It is suitable for short, medium and long hair
- It comes with Honeycomb inlet.
- It can be easily folded and kept on a bag while traveling.
- This hair dryer has heat balancing technology.
- It comes with three settings.
- This hair dryer is equipped with a double protection mechanism.
- It needs 1200-watts power for drying hair.
- Once can set three temperatures i.e., hot, warm, and cold.
Price – Rs. 999
5. VEGA Blooming Air 1000 Hair Dryer
Vega is one of the best brands in India for cosmetics, beauty, and styling products. It features an AC motor that instantly dries hair. The distributer spread the hot air evenly. This hair dryer is ideal for straitening and curling. It has a nozzle concentrator that gives précised styling. Vega hairdryer has an automatic overheat cut-out option that protects the hair from excess heat. It comes with a hanging loop that allows you to store it. It consumes 1800-200 watts of power supply.
- It comes with a detachable nozzle.
- This hair dryer comes with powerful airflow suction.
- It comes with two-speed settings.
- It comes with safety automatic overheats.
- It utilizes 1800-2000 watts of power.
Price – Rs. 689
You may also like: Best Castor Oils for Hair and Skin
6. Remington D5000 Hair Dryer
The detachable nozzle provides précised styling and drying. It comes with two heat and speed settings, respectively, so you can adjust it according to your comfort a. It is suitable for salon and personal uses.
- It comes with ionic conditioning.
- You will get a detachable nozzle along with it.
- It is suitable for all types of hair and all styling purpose.
- It uses 1876 Watts power supply.
Price – Rs. 1995
7. CHAOBA 2000 Watts Professional Hair Dryer
Next in the list best hair dryers in India is Chaoba hair dryer. It comes with the nozzle that allows you to style your hair the way you want. It is an ideal hair dryer for solon and home purposes. This amazing hair dryer comes with a powerful wind motor fan that utilizes 2000-watts energy. It also has an overheat protection mechanism that ensures that the device automatically turns off when not in use. The hairdryer has a 2-meter long cord that allows you to style or dry your hair freely.
- It is equipped with a healthy breeze mode.
- Inbuilt overheat protection.
- It is designed with advanced concentrator technology.
- This has a dryer that has a thermos temperature setting.
- It does not make much noise.
- The hair dryer uses 2000-watts of electricity.
Price – Rs. 649
8. HANA Professional Hair Dryer 2000 Watt Hair Dryer
If you are looking for the best hair dryer that too at the lowest price, then this hair dryer from Hana is the best option. This hair dryer has a definite air suction capacity that allows you to dry hair from a distance. It has three heat settings, which make it ideal for regular use. Hana professional hair dryer is suitable for men and women. It has a 2.8 m long cord that makes it easy for you to dry the traces from a distance.
- It features strong winds motor fan.
- It is designed with heat shielding technology.
- This hair dryer consumes 2000 Watt power.
- It comes with an overheating protection feature.
Price – Rs. 499
9. Wahl 5439-024 Super Dry Professional Styling Hair Dryer
This is one of the expensive hairdryers available in India, but it is worth buying, especially if you are conscious about hairstyling. This is a professional hair dryer; however, it is possible for home use. It creates optimum airflow that makes hair drying an easy process for daily use. You can even adjust the flow of the air to low or high according to your preference. It is designed with Tourmaline technology, which removes frizz from the hair. Moreover, it has a comfortable grip so you can hold it with utter comfort and style your hair the way you want.
- It requires a 2000-watts power supply.
- This hair dryer comes with two-speed settings.
- It features tourmaline technology.
- It is ideal for styling and drying hair.
- This hair dryer comes with a 2-year warranty.
Price – Rs. 2,290
10. Rozia HC8201 Professional Hair Dryer with Pro AC Motor
This compact hair dryer from Rozia is one of the best hair dryers in India. It uses 1800-watt power and distributes the hot hair evenly. It comes with an array of features that includes cold shot, slim nozzle, hanging loop, and different temperatures. In addition to this, you can
Easily adjust the dryer for different styling. The 1.8-meter cord allows you to use this hairdryer and move freely. Also, it is lightweight.
- It comes with a removable air filter.
- This hair dryer has three heat and two-speed settings.
- It comes with a removable concentrator.
- It also comes with two concentrator attachments.
Price – Rs. 899
Who does not likes like tamed and glossy hair? While for this, you would have to follow an ideal hair care routine and get the best hair dryer for yourself. A hairdryer is a versatile product that not only helps to dry the hair but also doubles up as straightener and curler. This is our list of best hair dryers available in India. Do let us know which hair dryer do you use.
Phillips, Vega, Havells, and Syska hair dryers are suitable for home use.
Vega Hair dryer is one of the cheapest and best hair dryer.