Suffering from deficiency of vitamins, acne or oral ulcer? Becosules Capsule is a solution to your problems. Becosules is a multivitamin formulation that contains B complex and other vitamins like vitamin B12, folic acid, Calcium Pantothenate & vitamin C. Becosules Capsule is useful in curing the deficiency caused by lack of B vitamins.
Becosules Capsule Uses & Benefits
Becosules tablet uses are in the prevention and treatment of the following:
- Hair fall or greying of hair
- Oral ulcers and sore tongue
- In treating Diarrhea and Acne
- Pernicious anemia or deficiency caused due to the lack of vitamin B12
- Megaloblastic anemia – the deficiency caused due to the lack of folic acid
- Scurvy – deficiency of Vitamin C
- Patients who are recovering from surgery
- In case of muscle cramps
- Micro nutritional deficiency in Pregnancy
- Deficiency of Calcium
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Pain due to nerve damage or Neuralgia
- Chronic gastrointestinal disorders etc
Becosules Capsules Composition
Becosules capsule contains the following:
- Vitamin B9 (Folic acid) – 1.5 MG
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) – 15 MCG
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) – 100 MG
- Calcium Pantothenate – 50 MG
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) – 3 MG
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) – 150 MG
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) – 10 MG
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) – 10 MG
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin) – 100 MCG
How Becosules capsules work for us?
Vitamin B-Complex and vitamin C act as helping molecules for various enzymes present in our body that regulate protein, carbohydrate and fat metabolism.
Becosules contain water soluble vitamins and regular intake of this medicine fulfills the metabolic demands of the human body. This medicine can also cure us of various diseases and help in smooth functioning of our body.
Becosules Capsule Dosage
- Becosules should not be consumed empty stomach (unless your doctor advises you to do so)
- Best absorbed in the body when they are taken orally and after a meal.
- Never consume more dose than what is recommended by your doctor.
- Never use Becosules for a long period without the consent of the doctor
- If there is no improvement in your symptom or it gets worse, it is advisable to seek the advice of a doctor immediately.
- You must carefully read all instructions on the package before taking this medicine.
Becosules Capsule Side Effects
Some of the side effects of Becosule Tablets that are reported include
- Discoloration of urine
- Might lead to headache
- Dryness of hair
- Urge to drink more water or excessive thirst
In very few cases, some patients have also complained of some serious side effects like:
- Gout which is a kind of arthritis
- Skin issues
- High blood sugar level
- Problem related to vision
- Complications in liver
In case you experience any of the symptoms that re mentioned above, you must immediately consult a doctor and seek medical attention.
Thus, we have seen that Bicosules are rich in vitamins and can be used to treat deficiency of vitamin B.
No, Becosules capsules are not addictive.
Yes, these capsules can be taken every day because they are nutritional supplements which provide vitamins & nutrients to our body and helps in smooth functioning of our body.
Since Becosules capsules have multi-vitamins, it is not necessary that they need to be taken with meals. However, they contain a good amount of Vitamin C and so there is a possibility that it may upset your stomach, if taken without a meal.
The side effects of Becosules Capsules are not known and do it is advised to consult a doctor before consumption.
No, there is no need to avoid any food item as Becosules are nutritional supplements.
Becosules capsules are multi-vitamin capsules and thus can be taken by pregnant ladies also. However, pregnant ladies should use it cautiously and after consultation with the doctor.
Yes, Becosule capsules are safe for lactating mothers too. It is still advisable that they consult the doctor before consuming the same.
Some patients might experience dizziness, drowsiness or low blood pressure after consuming Becosules capsules. Such people must consume the medicine with caution and refrain from driving after taking the capsules.
• If you are allergic to any of its components that are present in the medicine
• Becosules need to be used by pregnant ladies only after consultation with the doctor.
• If you are breastfeeding, you must consult your doctor
• If you have a severe liver disease
• You must consult your doctor if you have moderate or severe kidney dysfunction