With rising unemployment taking a toll on the lives of millions of poor households across the country, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the unique initiative in the form of the Yuvanestham or AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme or Mukhyamantri YuvaNestham. The initiative provides financial aid to the unemployed youth of Andhra Pradesh, in addition to skill development component that promises long term earning capacity for the youth.
The scheme was introduced in 2018 by the then Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh for unemployed youth. Yuvanestham or AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme provides a monthly allowance to educated unemployed youth. According to AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme/ Mukhyamantri YuvaNestham, the unemployed youth of Andhra Pradesh would get Rs. 1000 every month. The scheme is extended to all eligible people, even if there is more than one beneficiary in the family. The entitled amount is directly credited to the bank accounts through biometric authentication.
AP Districts Benefited with Yuvanestham Scheme:
The AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme is implemented in all the nine districts of Andhra Pradesh, that are as follow:
- East Godavari
- West Godavari
- Krishna, Kurnool
- Guntur Nellore
Mukyamantri YuvaNestham Benefits
- Every month unemployed youth would be provided with a monthly amount of Rs. 1000 to sustain his or her daily expense. The financial aid will encourage the individual to seek a job instead of getting demotivated.
- While applying for the scheme, the government takes all the data related to educational qualifications and others from the individual, which could help him or her in the future to get the skill development training or program that would help him or her to get a better job in the future.
AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme or Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Eligibility:
The eligibility criteria for the Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme are as follow:
- Age-The candidate should be between 22 years to 23 years of age.
- Qualification-The candidate must hold graduation and diploma for more than two years. Also, the candidate should be unemployed.
- Domicile-The candidate should be a resident of Andhra Pradesh and must have a resident of the respective state. Also, he/she must have a white ration card.
- Financial Status-The candidatemust belong to the family below the poverty line. The applicant should have a maximum of 5 acres of dry land in the family. However, the residence of Anantpur district should have 5 acres of wetland and 10 acres of dry land. Applicants with aadhaar seeded bank account are also eligible. Candidates with loan above Rs.50000 under any of the state or central government and applicants who have four-wheelers are not eligible for this scheme.
Other Specifications for Availing Yuvanestham Scheme
- Self-employed candidates are not eligible for the scheme.
- Workers in the private sector/ public sector and government sector are also ineligible.
- Applicants dismissed from Central/ State Government service are also not eligible.
- Candidates convicted under a criminal offense are not eligible.
- Applicants must enrol in Praja Sadhikara Survey (PSS) and have completed the Biometric EKYC before registering for the Yuvanestham Scheme.
- The candidate must have an Aadhar Card.
- The applicant should not have provident fund history.
- A candidate must have a bank account of their own. Applicants would have to submit the photocopy of the first page of their bank account passbook.
- An applicant taking formal education at the time of applying for the scheme is ineligible.
- The candidate must have a school-leaving certificate or the pass certificate of your last academic year.
Online Application Procedure for Yuvanestham Scheme
Candidates can download the Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham mobile app. To register for AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham scheme, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Mukhyamantri YuvaNestham, Andhra Pradesh.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ tab present on the homepage of the portal.
- Enter Aadhaar number and captcha value on the registration page and click to ‘Send OTP.’
- Enter One Time Password on the registration page.
- Fill the registration form with authentic details.
- Upload all the documents (passport size photo, Aadhar card copy, ration card, qualification certificate, etc.)
- After entering all the details, review the registration form so that you do not miss out on any detail.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button after reviewing the form and do take the print out of the same for future reference.
In the wake of rising unemployment, the government of Andhra Pradesh has launched Yuvanestham scheme. Also known as, Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme to provide financial aid to the unemployed youth of Andhra Prades.
The candidate should be native of Andhra Pradesh, he must have completed graduation, and the age of a person should be between 22 to 35 years. Also, the candidate should belong to BPL. Read More AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Eligibility Criteria.
Visit the official website of Mukhyamantri YuvaNestham, Andhra Pradesh, and click on the Login (or) University Login (or) District Login”. Then enter the OTP and check your Nirudyoga Bruthi status.
Eligible candidates should fill the application form from the official website. Go through all the instructions. To avail, the benefit of the scheme produce required documents.
Go to the official website of the Yuvanestham scheme. Click on the Aadhar linked bank account status. Enter 12 digit Aadhar number and OTP number. Subsequently, click Log In. Now you would be able to see your bank name, which is linked to Aadhar.