Airtel is giant telecom services providers with more than 400 million users. All thanks to its amazing services and plans that have made you and me stick to this telco for years. Besides, its services, what I personally like about Airtel is one of its features that allows its pre-paid and postpaid users to check their call details. One can easily get all the details related to his or her outgoing and incoming calls with time, date and duration which at times come handy. Whether you want to know about your last 5 calls or about your 6-month call history, this blog would be a great help for you! Here we have listed some of the ways that would help you to check Airtel call history.
How to Check Airtel Call History through Different Methods?
At times it is very important to know your call history in order to get hold of the people that you have contacted in last few days or months. You can always check it from your call log, but it is not an ideal solution to get detailed information about your call history. Below we have listed some of the ways to help you know Airtel cellular call details Prepaid, Postpaid number without any hassle.
- USSD Codes
- Online Method
- Airtel App
- Contact Customer Care
Know your Airtel Cellular Call Details through USSD Codes
One of the oldest ways to get call history of Airtel number is through USSD codes. These codes are numbers that you can dial and get information like Airtel balance, number, and call details for your prepaid or postpaid number. This method would help you get details of your Airtel last six months call history.
- Go to the Message box and tap on create a new message. Type month name, e-mail id and send the SMS to 121. For example, if you wish to see April’s call record, you would have to type APRELBILL APRIL@gmail.com and send it to 121.
- Subsequently, you will get a revert from the same number that would contain Passwords.
- Then, you will receive an e-mail on the e-mail id that you have shared. The e-mail would carry all the call records of your Airtel prepaid number.
- Open your e-mail and download the PDF.
- The PDF file would contain all the information regarding your calls for that particular month.
- When you open the PDF, it would ask you a password and use the same passwords you received on your message.
- Now you would be able to get call history of Airtel for the last 6 months.
How to Get Airtel Call Details in Postpaid and Prepaid Number Online?
One of the quickest and easiest ways to check Airtel call history online is through its website. All you would have to do is visit the official website of Airtel and follow these below-listed steps.
- Click on Log-in and enter your mobile number and password or OTP.
- On the next page, click on the Prepaid.
- Subsequently, it will show you all your packs and services, transactions and devices.
- Click on Transactions, and it would ask you to make a recharge to view your call history.
- Once you recharge your number you would be able to see your Airtel call details.
Steps to Check Call History in Airtel Thanks App
If you find it hard to check Airtel call history online, then you can download the MyAirtel app and see your call details in no time. Follow this step by step guide to get call history in Airtel prepaid number.
- Download the Airtel Thanks app from Google Play Store. However, if you are an iOS user, you can find it in the Apple App Store.
- Select your language
- After downloading the app, complete your sign-in process.
- Then click on My Airtel, then click on Transaction History.
- Here you would be able to see all your latest recharges and transactions.
- Subsequently, click on Modify and select the month to know the call history of a specific month.
How to Get Airtel Call History via Customer Care Team?
If you cannot get your Airtel call details through any of the above-listed methods, you can connect with the Airtel customer care team at 121 and follow the IVR instructions accordingly.
Important points to Know
- If you have recharged your number with the unlimited plan, you won’t get the call details.
- One cannot get the call details of the running month.
There are times when you want to know your cellular call details in order to get an idea of people you have contacted in the last few days/months, along with the date of the call and time duration. Above, we have listed some of the easy ways that would come to your rescue and will help you to check Airtel call history in prepaid and postpaid number. Do let us know whether these methods were helpful for you or not.
Check Also: Airtel Internet Settings
You can get the details of your last 5 calls in Airtel number through its app, official app, or you can send an SMS to 121.
You can either visit Airtel’s official website to download its app to check Airtel postpaid call history.
Above, we have discussed step by step process to check call history in Airtel app.
You can get Airtel call history of last 6 months by sharing SMS on 121 along with the month name, e-mail id, and you will receive all the details on your e-mail id.
Connect your Android smartphone with your computer through the USB cord, then go to call history and select the file type you wish to get the data. Then scan and find all your deleted call logs.
You can get the information of outgoing and incoming call details in Airtel prepaid number by typing then type APRELBILL along with the month and your e-mail ID and send it to 121.