If we go by record, there are around 22.25 million Tata Sky users in India. This makes it the country’s leading platform for content distribution and providing OTT services. The users enjoy the viewing experience through Tata Sky as it comes under budget, feasible to run on any screen irrespective of time and place.
Not only that, the users are quite satisfied by an array of services provided by it. One of the most useful benefits is the customization of your own channel pack. In other words, you can easily add a channel in Tata Sky DTH using various methods. In this blog, we will take you through different ways to use this service. So stick with us till the end.
Different Ways to Add Channel in Tata Sky
1. How to add a channel in Tata Sky by SMS?
For Tata Sky DTH channel addition, you can simply request this through SMS. The only prerequisite is to know the Tata Sky Channel List, precisely the channel number and name. If you are ready with it, go ahead with the steps below:
- Open your message box.
- Type ADD <Tata Sky Channel no.> (eg ADD< 115> for StarPlus HD)
- Send to 56633
Note: Send this SMS only from your registered mobile number.
2. Add Tata Sky Channel Online through TataSky.Com
If you are already using the Tata Sky package, make sure that you have subscribed to the best plans according to your needs. For instance, there are great plans like Tata Sky 220 Pack, which includes major channels, yet you can follow the steps below if you wish to get Tata Sky add on channels.
- Visit the website https://www.tatasky.com/
- Go to the ‘Existing Customer’ option
- Click on ‘ Go to My Account’
- Enter your registered mobile or subscriber ID .
- Select the picture quality between SD (Standard Definition) and HD (High Definition).
- Go through the list of channels.
- Select the channels you wish to add.
- Make the payment of the monthly cost for selected channels.
Note: Check the charges of each channel add on. Also, check if your device supports SD or HD channels before final payment.
3. How to Add a Channel on Tata Sky using Mobile App?
If you are wondering how to add a channel through the Tata Sky app, we are here with the answer. For this, you first need to download the Tata Sky Mobile App. This allows the users to access various services and to view DTH packages for recharge. Here we will focus on adding a channel to the already existing Tata Sky package through the app. Follow the steps below:
- Open the Tata Sky App (Android or iOS)
- Login or register with the app.
- Go to the Profile placed on the top right corner.
- Click on ‘My Tata Sky.’
- You will see the list of options, then click on ‘Manage Packs.’
- Go to the section of ‘Your Subscription.’
- Click on ‘Modify Packs’
- You will be able to see the list of active channel subscriptions.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Tata Sky Packs.’
- Now the list channels will appear, select the add on channels.
- Click on ‘Select & Proceed’
- On the next page, you can see the total amount.
- Go ahead and make the payment.
4. Add Tata Sky Channel through Customer Care
To get the most out of your DTH, browse well when you recharge with the pack. We recommend you to go through Tata Sky Packs 2021 and never miss choosing your favourite channels in Tata Sky DTH. However, you can add a new channel to your package any time you wish. Another way to do it is by calling a customer care executive.
- Call at 1800-208-6633
- Inform them of the region and your subscriber ID.
- Give the channel name and number to specify the add-on channel.
- They will either share the payment link or ask you to go ahead with your app to complete the payment.
Price of Tata Sky Add-ons/Mini packs
Even though you need to pay for all the channels you add manually, there are few customized packages curated by Tata Sky. You can get FTA complimentary add-ons at no cost along with the provision of getting additional channels under each genre.
Tata Sky is the best platform for DTH connection and related services. Although it offers pre-prepared packages for the ease of customers, however, the subscribers have a free hand in making their own package. You pay only for what you watch.
With this core concept, you can add channels on Tata Sky DTH and even remove them. There are some easy methods you can use for this service. In this blog, we have listed four methods that will help you add your favorite channels to the list.
Yes, you can use the Tata Sky subscriber ID instead for adding a channel in the Tata Sky package.
Yes, you can choose the channels in Tata Sky and make your own channel list through various methods.
In this blog, we have mentioned four easy methods to add channels to your Tata Sky DTH.
If you add a channel, it will cost you monthly, so go by the add-on pack launched by Tata Sky. Through this pack, you are free to pick 21 channels at a lesser price.
There are many methods through which you can add a single channel in Tata Sky, namely via SMS, App. Go through the blog to know four ways mentioned for the same.
Tata Sky comes up with attractive packages like Dhamaka Pack, Hindi HD pack, and more. Go through the plans to know what suits your requirements better.
Give a miss call to 09229692296and soon you will receive a call back from Tata Sky customer care team and would help you to add the channel
Visit the official website of Tata Sky and then click on “Select packs”, then enter your registered number, soon you will receive an OTP, enter the OTP and the account screen will open a new window.
Tata sky customer care number- 1800 208 6633